• Blue Barca

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Red Barca

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Black Barca

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters

CatalinR10

Blue Barca looks pretty nice but after a couple of minutes it's not that easy for the eyes. The same with the red one.

The white one is comfortable for the eyes but looks too simple.

Leo10

The White Barca is the only one I use. Everything else is unbearable. Hurts the eyes.

Keep it a simple white, its the content of the forum that matters, not so much the design.

F

Flavia

I'm working on a light blue one... Let me know what you guys think of it.

tello

The White Barca is the only one I use. Everything else is unbearable. Hurts the eyes.

Keep it a simple white, its the content of the forum that matters, not so much the design.

+1

I'm working on a light blue one... Let me know what you guys think of it.

Can't you guys just change the palette of colours by importing skins or prefabricated themes ?

As somene previously said it looks like an ancient myspace page...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I like it Flavia although I'd say there still seems to be a bit too much of the grana or that it's still too striking...Maybe removing the grana from the header of the posts, separating each post - might make it look more uniform...Just a suggestion...I like the blue though

F

Flavia

I like it Flavia although I'd say there still seems to be a bit too much of the grana or that it's still too striking...Maybe removing the grana from the header of the posts, separating each post - might make it look more uniform...Just a suggestion...I like the blue though

I tried like that, looked too bluish, haha. Maybe a darker red? But then I think it'd be almost brown.

Home of Barca Fans