Which RW would you buy?

Which RW would you buy?

• Total voters

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Didn't he play there for the Under20's ? :unsure:

Played as a deep midfielder most of the time but like Oliver, he roamed to the wing areas occasionally to help with buildup play. Overall his best position seems to be in a mobile deep lying playmaker role, not as a winger.

Ursegor

World Champion
What is this thread? If Neymar can make the LW his own rotating between Alexis and Pedro for the RW spot will be a huge luxury.

ceefoo

What is this thread? If Neymar can make the LW his own rotating between Alexis and Pedro for the RW spot will be a huge luxury.
Yes, well Muttu, who started the Poll, doesn't appear to think any of them are good enough.

I personally think we are sorted in that area. But I voted for Lamela anyway.

oz187

Lamela would be good as a left footed inverted winger. Giovani Dos Santos would be perfect too lol.
Reus would be good as he also has a lot of good centreforward like qualities.
Lucas Moura would be effective with his pace, although Tello could do similar.
But Alexis and Pedro can do a more than good enough job to counterbalance Messi and Neymar.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Doubting whether to go with Juan Mata or Lucas Moura, but went with the latter in the end. With a false 9, I think having 2 fast wingers like Neymar and Lucas to make deep runs is crucial. Love Mata way more, but I think he is better suited with a real targetman up front.

Meitux

Reus or Lamela.

Nani was by far United's best player in 2010 and 2011. So, he is not that bad. Or are you mocking the fact that he is considered an option now?
Yes,about now.Hes been bad for very long time.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans