What do you prefer winning....

What do you prefer

• Total voters

XaviMessiGirl

I dunno about most people but I would rather win the league than anything else. Although that last option sounds pretty tempting... :D

F

Flavia

Win nothing and Madrid gets Relegated to Segunda :lol:

That would be too funny. But seriously, I don't know. I want to win it all, and madrid to get nothing and get relegated :lol:

XaviMessiGirl

Actually, Madrid getting relegated would be the best option now that I think about it, since even though we wouldn't win anything, neither would they :p

Ocelot

Actually, Madrid getting relegated would be the best option now that I think about it, since even though we wouldn't win anything, neither would they :p

The trick is if they hire Benitez, they would still be relegated and we win it all :p

I think i ll choose the Champions League win. If Real Madrid wins the Champions league, it would make Mourinho untouchable. Madrid getting relegated will not help la liga a bit. It would be funny but in the end it's not beneficial i think.

Twizku

The Twizmeister
Need to think about it. Real dropping to Segunda would be brilliant ( + if Barca B kill them there :D ), but as people have said it wouldn't help La Liga at all. Barca winning is great and they would probably win almost every match, but the motivation to beat Real ( and Mourinho ) for the title would be lost + if we win every match 3-0, it would be boring ( don't get me wrong, I love Barca killing everybody, but not every match because healthy competiton is good ).
Rafa Benitez :lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans