Transfers and Rumors

Messi983

@soul24rage

Alejo Véliz has green light from Spurs to complete Sevilla loan move.

There are still details to clarify, up to Sevilla now.

Loan deal does NOT include buy option clause.

Could be a good move for him to get some playing time but really don't understand what Sevilla is doing. They plan to go into relegation battle with a bunch of loanee kids who have not played serious football in their careers?

khaled_a_d

@soul24rage

Could be a good move for him to get some playing time but really don't understand what Sevilla is doing. They plan to go into relegation battle with a bunch of loanee kids who have not played serious football in their careers?

They have no money for something else

Messi983

I know.

They have problems offloading first team players on high wages so not only they have to deal with FFP but also didn't have free spots in first team so had to register Hannibal and Agoume as Sevilla Atletico players.

But Raki (and before him Fernando) leaving surely must have freed up enough wages to loan one or two more proven players as well. Now they seem to also have two first team numbers available according to TM. And more could open if likes of Rafa Mir (linked to Valencia) and/or Mariano leave.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what they'll do today but they are really in a big mess.

soul24rage

@soul24rage

Yeah strange move from Sevilla as Veliz is still pretty raw at European level. I hope they are not expecting miracles from the kid.

I have a soft spot for Sevilla so hopefully they don't relegated.

Home of Barca Fans