Timo Werner

LABarcaFan

As the latest news are indicating,L.Suarez is gone for the season and the board has to find immediately new striker. We all know that Griezmann does not like to be the #9. Fati is a left winger, C.Perez and Dembele are right wingers and there is no one to take over that position at the moment. Two two possible names that comes in mind are Lautaro Martinez and Timo Werner. The first one's price tag as of Transfermarkt is $ 91.2 million. He has played in all 17 games for Inter and has scored 9 goals, along with 5 yellow [/B]cards.Lautaro is Argentinian international and will adjust probably better with Messi.

Timo Werner price tag is a little lower - $ 85.5 million. He has started all 17 games for RB Leipzig this season and has scored 18 goals (twice more than Lautaro) and also have 6 assists. He is a current German international.
I think that Werner will be a better choice not only because of his transfer amount and goals scored, but because he is a German, which means - DISCIPLINED.

00 - TIMO WERNER.jpg

LABarcaFan

Hm! Can you show me where is Timo Werner's treat under Player Chat and Other Players? Before opening this one, I have checked the entire list of players and did not see his name. Anyhow. Late or not, the important thing is what Barca fans think about this striker. Me, personally, I do see him as the best choice for us. What is your opinion?.

Home of Barca Fans