Thierry Henry

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Wow, Henry is in very bad form lately, he rarely gets one right, and if a player gets close he just drops to the floor Cristina-style... We need a reliable backup in case he doesn't step up or gets injured/tired (thank you again, Txiki!)...

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I thought he was pretty good today in the first half. Then it went down a bit like the whole team because the second half really wanst' necessary.

Zincubus

Banned
he looked sharp today in the first half! almost scored before the first minute mark!

Not sure about looking sharp although it was a decent shot ... still not enough to justify a place in our beloved Barca team .

Why does he fall to the ground feigning injury every time he gets tackled - which is too often by the way !??

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he was fuckawful again today.

we scored 5 and he had nothing to do with any of them.

he just needs some more games and a goal or two to get him going. but it's clear to see why pep wanted a LW as a priority. he's fractured our attacking game in every match he's featured in and tbh it cost us in milan and we're lucky it hasn't cost us in la liga.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
two very bad games in a row by Henry.... i am getting tired of him.. everytime the ball goes to our right side i am full of excitement (in attack) but on the left i am left with frustration..

I don't know why Henry is going down so easily these days, he never used too ever! specially at Arsenal was impossible to bring him down.
So I don't know why he does it for.

I think once he get's he first goal he will become the Henry we all know, I think he is a little upset at not playing CF.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
What was so bad about his game last night? Right, he didnt score and didnt assist, but he was pretty close doing so (hit the post once and had 2 monster through passes on Messi that should have been goals). Besides he was always on the run, agile, quick and ran into a lot of forward passes from Xavi and MEssi. And he had a lot more active i.e. had more ball contacts than Ibra (at least that was my impression).

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
What was so bad about his game last night? Right, he didnt score and didnt assist, but he was pretty close doing so (hit the post once and had 2 monster through passes on Messi that should have been goals). Besides he was always on the run, agile, quick and ran into a lot of forward passes from Xavi and MEssi. And he had a lot more active i.e. had more ball contacts than Ibra (at least that was my impression).

and you are absolutely right.

those guys criticising obviously watched another game.

oh how harsh are we do judge, but you will be eating your words any time soon now.

also, someone got a highlights clip with henry's post-hitting-shot?
can't seem to find one..

Galning

Another weak game for Henry. It was better than against Inter but still pretty bad for a man of his status.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
One thing we have to admit is his work rate. He seems to be tracking back more than last season. We lost Eto'o, and we have Ibra, somebody gotta do the running!

Home of Barca Fans