Stefan Bajcetic

Temptation

Nationality: Spanish/Serbian
Position: DM/CB/CM
Hieght: 1.85m/6 ft.1 in.
Club: LFC

The new mainstay of our midfield of late. Very strong in the tackle like Thiago. Extremely neat and tidy on the ball. Never flustered when pressed.

He's very smart at pressing.

His passing range is amazing. He has great awareness of what is around him. Showing great maturity. Promising to say the least.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He would be perfect for us, we could try for him and some cash and we send them de Fraud... No? Wishful thinking with the swap, but we should REALLY try to get this dude, I don't understand why there isn't more buzz around him - his potential is sky high...

Last edited:

Temptation

He would be perfect for us, we could try for him and some cash and we send them de Fraud... No? Wishful thinking, but we should REALLY try try to get this dude, I don't understand why there isn't more buzz around him - his potential is sky high...
Sure. Straight swap with Yamal?

Or do you wanna pay 100 mil for him?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
We won't sell him for cheap mate. I'm just saying...... he'll cost a lot.
You can have de Jong and give us 30M - cool? Kloop is leaving anyway and Bajcetic will fall out of favor I think.
Jokes aside, I like him a lot (y)

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
This guy and Gavi + Pedro and than slowly Darvich and Bernal coming through. We should sacrifice FdJ (and some cash our way) for this gem. Am I crazy, am I the only one who sees the next Busi in this player???

Porque

He hasn't played a Premier League game this session. He hasn't played a Premier League game in a year infact.

He may be good, but thinking of the croked trio of Pedri-Bajcetic-Gavi doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He hasn't played a Premier League game this session. He hasn't played a Premier League game in a year infact.

He may be good, but thinking of the croked trio of Pedri-Bajcetic-Gavi doesn't exactly inspire confidence.
I know, that's actually the only way we can get this guy for somewhat cheap'ish. If he would be healthy and play, he would be 100M - but if we take a stupid chance on Torres for 60 and Rouque for 40 - imo here is somebody we can actually shell out some money for as a risk and the risk paying of.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I do belive Masia is the way forward, we have Fernandez, Bernal, Darvich and Casado coming upon and I believe at least one of those will be given in Barca. We should try for Bajtetic though, he has qualities I haven't seen in a player for many years - he has that magic Iniesta and Busi had. Him not playing for a while is a risk (but also an opportunity if we want to get him cheap), but we have to take risks right now - we took stupid risks with Torres and Rouque and Cou and Griez - this risk is much lower with a much much higher pay off. Not only does he fit our style of play, I see him as one of the best Dm's if he continues his form before his injuries. To many people sleeping on this dude...

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Liverpool won't sell, but he's very talent and they are aware of it.
Depends, I'm not sure they fully grasp his qualities or if they think they're useful in PL. He hasn't played for a while and they're getting a new coach and he might fall out of favor etc. Anyway, he's young and hasn't played for a while because of injures and hasn't really accomplished much yet - so his pricetag is still low and we can push for him and make him make the push - he has Spanish roots you know. We have to persuade him, that we believe in him to be our next Busi. Wishful thinking on my part, but I would really want this dude at Barca....

Home of Barca Fans