Spanish Super Cup 2015 - How Would You Approach 2nd Leg?

Spanish Super Cup 2015 - How Would You Approach 2nd Leg?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neymessi

I was ok with resting messi in the second leg after 4-0 vs bayern but against bilbao?No.We are barca and they are not a big club with all due respect.We go for 5-0.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
We should field the strongest eleven . After that it depends how the first half goes :
-If we mange to score atleast a goal or two in the first half , No subs are needed.
-If Barca doesnt manage to score atleast one goal in the first half , we sub out some key players that need rest for the upcoming game against Bilbao.

A really early goal can totally change the outcome of the game and mess with Bilbao heads.

mazp

Barca can score, but can they stop Bilboa from scoring? Anyway I just want to see an improvement on defense. Would love a clean sheet. Regardless if we lose the tie.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Remontadas are so Madrid2014/2015 lol they had like 3 or 4 super-hyped remontadas, and they achieved none of them :lol:

Problem is not scoring 4 or 5, of course we can (still very difficult without Alba and Ney), but the real problem is not conceding even once..

Icarium

Lifestealer
It all depends on what is important. We can go all guns blazing and forget about the fatigue and injuries the match might cause. We will win a trophy and continue hunting for sextuple. For me it is not worth it, it is super cup nobody cares. And we already won sextuple and no one has done it. It is all good. Just forget about the tie, reserve your energy and destroy them when we face them in LA liga. If we put fight lose the tie then again lose the league match that is even more embarrassing.

Iarwain

We should field the strongest eleven . After that it depends how the first half goes :
-If we mange to score atleast a goal or two in the first half , No subs are needed.
-If Barca doesnt manage to score atleast one goal in the first half , we sub out some key players that need rest for the upcoming game against Bilbao.

A really early goal can totally change the outcome of the game and mess with Bilbao heads.

This. Next game is on Sunday I think, enough time to recover physically.

Home of Barca Fans