• Yes

Votes: 32 71.1%
  • No

Votes: 13 28.9%

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
More precisely.. Do you prefer heave rotations or just mixing it up with few players.

oz187

Yeah he should rotate, and it is good he started early. If a player is benched for a mid-week game it is only going to be a week gap between his last game, hardly enough to throw him off match sharpness.

Meitux

for me not too much i prefer a stable line up but when is for rest or something its good to rotate

Galning

You need rotation in football, can't really expect the same 7-8 players to play every single game.

F

Flavia

Rotation, yes. But not to experiment with the formation. What worries me right now, it's the cb spot, again. Tito just said pique and masch wont play all games. And I hope he gives Bartra a chance, instead of trying to convert song in cb.

Theconomist

Considering some of our backbone of Xavi and Puyol are approaching the wrong side of 30 I think the rotations are fine as long as we keep a solid core of players and substitutions are used more strategically.

We play over 60 games a season, everyone will get plenty of games. Obviously for crucial games the best and most fit players should be picked.

Ursegor

World Champion
Not too much rotation, please. We played our best ever football in 10 / 11 when we kept playing the same lineup almost every week (Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta + MVP). If you keep moving players all over the place they can't gel and find their rythm (last season we had like 50 different formations). Pick a best XI and stick with. Give rest to players when there are midweek games. And that's it. I absolutely hated last season in this regard. Iniesta was playing on the wing with Cesc in CAM. Then the next day Cesc would play as a false 9 with Iniesta in CAM. Then the next day Pep would go 3-1-3-3. The day after 3-3-4. And then back to 4-3-3. Then Pique-Puyol at the back. Then Pique-Mascherano. Then Puyol-Mascherano. Etc. How are they going to click like that?

UberNjufer

i'm with ursegor on this one.We cant have different lineups every week except for CB's,we need some consistency.A lot of you call for b team players to come in but that's not going to take us anywhere.Montoya is practically already a 1st team player,we should give bartra some time and that's it ,what more do we really need.And sell tello and we are ready for the season

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barca midfield rotations

1348424669131.jpg

Alik

We are lucky to have such depth in our squad. Rotations is what is going to get us through this season, as long as we don't play players experimental positions in tough games. Apart from resting players and avoiding injuries rotations are necessary to keep players' morale.

So far this season we have managed to play well like this. Only one player seems to be indispensable right now and that is Xavi. Every time he benches we don't play right.

Home of Barca Fans