Samuel Chukwueze

Birdy

Selling Raphinia to EPL for 50-60m and using most of that to buy Samu from Villareal should be OUR PLAN for the coming summer already...

serghei

Selling Raphinia to EPL for 50-60m and using most of that to buy Samu from Villareal should be OUR PLAN for the coming summer already...

I'd try to sell Dembele personally. Out of contract in 1 year and often injured. Now it's the time to do it. But I doubt teams will bite.

With Raphinha it's difficult. He's a Barca player and he has zero reasons to move from Barcelona to some average EPL team after just one season. And a season where he has the 2nd best offensive productivity after Lewa.

Slevinn

I like him as a player and he was obviously great vs Madrid but he is still very inconsistent.
In the Conference League he was pocketed twice by ex Barca B player N?Diaye.

Porque

He is a free agent in 2024 so that would be the window for us to potentially make a move.

I wouldn't pay a transfer fee for him as he is still a frustrating player overall, though his output has improved this season.

Probably goes to EPL in the summer for a decent fee though. Doubt Villarreal keep him if he doesn't renew, but you never know.

FCMessi

can't see anyone paying anything close to 50m for another Brazilian poser with almost 0 dribbling and 0 weak-foot.

jamrock

Raphinha's appeal in the EPL is massive, wolves paid 50m for some rando Brazilian from Atletico, could easily make back what we spent on him if not more if we decided to sell.

But for for this guy, he's very hot & cold.

Porque

16904552844102.jpg

Signs for Milan. 20m+10m in variables.

The Villarreal fire sale continues.

Porque

They just renovated their Stadium which may have something to do with it. I know it was said to have been financially covered by the CVC deal, but perhaps that was not 100% the case.

Also they played half a season last year in Levante, and subsequently had their season tickets sold out at roughly half price.

Maybe these factors are nothing to do with it, and it is just their owner looking to renovate their squad at a profit.

I think we mentioned before, but for what their targets are (EL football with a shot every few seasons of CL. And now there is even Conference League in the mix) that there probably isn't a big difference in having Pau Torres or a 10m LaLiga defender, or Chukwueze or Brereton Diaz.

Home of Barca Fans