Philipp max

LABarcaFan

I have checked for thread for this player, but didn't see any and decided to open one.

Name: PHILIPP MAX
Born: 30 Sept. 1993 in Viesen, Germany ( 26 y.o.)
Playing position: Left back
Team: FC Augsburg, German Bundesliga
2019-20 Stats: 23 matches - 7 goals - 5 assists
Market value: 17 M Euro ( updated on Dec.17, 2019 )
Contract expire: 30.06.2022

He is the true example of the modern full back and can play equally well as a left midfielder or winger. This guy is at D.Alaba's level but 2 years younger and 53 millions cheaper. It will be good idea to have second German in our starting XI, along with Mark-Andre Ter Stegen.

LABarcaFan

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/15167-Philipp-Max

Google name of player + barcaforum and you will get the thread
for example: Philipp max barcaforum

That will ease things for you

Nope. It didn't. I have tried the way you said for Theo Hernandez for example and it did not open any thread for him in Barca forum. Then, if I post a thread, someone will quote me that there is already one for him. Something is wrong with this forum. There is some things that has to be changed. My thought.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Nope. It didn't. I have tried the way you said for Theo Hernandez for example and it did not open any thread for him in Barca forum. Then, if I post a thread, someone will quote me that there is already one for him. Something is wrong with this forum. There is some things that has to be changed. My thought.

If everyone apart from you are able to search for a player's thread then you're doing something wrong.

How about you tell us how you search for a player by posting some screenshots so we can help you and see what you're doing wrong here?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
gRPTkbx
If you do what I'm doing here you'll actually get three search results

Skjermbilde-2020-04-08-kl-03-43-52.png

JohnN

You can try searching in Google like this:
PHILIPP MAX inurl:barcaforum.com

LABarcaFan

Check your Google settings.

I just googled theo hernandez barcaforum and this thread was on the top: http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/14374-Theo-Hernández

I did not know this way of searching. I just rode it here few days ago. Thanks for the help.

gRPTkbx
If you do what I'm doing here you'll actually get three search results

Skjermbilde-2020-04-08-kl-03-43-52.png

I was told to type the last name of the player in that small window at the right of the Barcelona logo. For some well known players it worked, for other it did not. But, from now on I'll try the new way, which I am reading here..... player name barcaforum. Thanks.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans