Culé since 2005
1683990721583.jpeg

More people from Norway here?
Rosenborg BK fan here.
Hope Rosenborg comes up to old glory

Morten

Your glory days are over.

cc @Morten

The true glory days were coming to an end as i started following football tbh, was barely old enough to remember a few UCL-nights at Lerkendal.
Of course, were are reaching new lows last few years though, no doubt.

Now, i don't expect us compete in UCL again, but its a bit of a joke we can't even dominate the league considering our resources, club is run like a joke.

Deco

Culé since 2005
The true glory days were coming to an end as i started following football tbh, was barely old enough to remember a few UCL-nights at Lerkendal.
Of course, were are reaching new lows last few years though, no doubt.

Now, i don't expect us compete in UCL again, but its a bit of a joke we can't even dominate the league considering our resources, club is run like a joke.
Its have ben run like a clowns since Erik Hoftun was Sporting director, Bratseth have much to blame as well. At some point our club will get back to old days in today it will be Europa League.

Morten

Its have ben run like a clowns since Erik Hoftun was Sporting director, Bratseth have much to blame as well. At some point our club will get back to old days in today it will be Europa League.

Bratseth, top class footballer, and yet not a clue how to actually run a club.

People often point to business people not having football experience being a negative, and it can be, but footballers don't neccessarily have a clue outside kicking the ball either.

Home of Barca Fans