Neymar Jr.

Zidane82

I'd actually rather see us give 100M plus Coutinho plus Rakitic than just 100M plus Coutinho. At least then it would be worth it seeing that snake in our colors again. Between him and Rakitic, he's the lesser of two evils. And we can always sell him on again for like 150M still, if he and his father start to bullshit us again in like 2 years, i'd imagine. Especially if by that time Messi would still be our main man.

I know this seems unthinkable but I see FDJ has a strong contender for our best player .. and very soon .. unless his level of performance gives Messi
a bit of a boost !!

Donatello

Ronaldo is 2nd best by all means.

Unless you have a proper system, all these rankings are useless.

By that, I mean not only Valverde's replacement but also that Neymar is compatible with upcoming managers.

I mean a system which could integrate Neymar and Messi without breaking the team structure. I don't think MSN is the way to go.

Centauri B

Worst Case Scenario:
1. Barca swap Rakitic + Coutinho + $$$ for Neymar.
2. We face PSG away at the UCL Quarter-finals.
3. Neymar gets injured before the match.
4. Dembele gets injured before the match.
5. Valverde choses Umtiti for CB, Sergi Roberto for RB and Busquets & Vidal for midfield.
6. Suarez misses two easy goals. (standard away misses)
7. Alba has a brainfart. (standard away brainfart)
8. Rakitic and Coutinho play amazing and score 2 screamers each.
9. We lose 4-0 away (standard away Barca UCL loss margin) and are eliminated.
10. The board contacts PSG at the end of the season to offer them messi + 100m and get back Rakitic & Coutinho.

Best Case Scenario:
1. Barca swap Rakitic + Coutinho + $$$ for Neymar.
2. We face PSG away at the UCL Quarter-finals.
3. Rakitic and coutinho both start for PSG and have a terrible UCL QF game (standard UCL QF terrible game for both).
4. Griezmann nutmegs Rakitic for revenge every chance he gets.
5. Neymar scores a hatrick. (0-3)
6. Messi scores a brace. (0-5)
7. Suarez misses two easy goals. (standard away misses, can't avoid this one)
8. Alba has a brainfart (standard away brainfart, can't avoid this one too) and we concede one. (1-5)
9. Sergi Roberto scores a goal in the 96th minute after a Neymar assist. (1-6)
10. Neymar makes a press conference and says that this is his new best moment ever in football.

:lol:

Neymessi

Oh god, please just get him I don't care how. I can't take another season of this dizzy inducing shitshow week in week out. Even our pre-season matches against shit teams were ass.

It's a miracle we came out with 2 league wins with such performances. And luck will sooner or later run out.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
FINALLY I will be able to use a 3-4-1-2 tactic with Barca in PES

Mats - Alba, Lenglet, Pique - Neymar, De Jong, Arthur, Dembele - Messi - Suarez, Griezmann. UNSTOPPABLE.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
barca's MATCHES will become much more WATCHABLE with NEYMAR'S antics and theatrics. CAN'T WAIT to watch him ROLL on the ground for 20 minutes EVERY GAME.

xXKonan

If we still can't even get a sniff at the CL with the likes of De Jong, Neymar, Griezmann etc, Valverde needs to be loaded up on a plane back to Bilbao ASAP.

No excuses this time.

Home of Barca Fans