Neymar Jr. - v5

Devils

Tbf, he's the guy who broke Neymar story.

Even the best reporters can't do much if Neymar actually kept changing his mind.

I know mate, I was referring to his 'Neymar to PSG is a done deal 400%' story.

Posting stuff like that without the transfer being a sure thing is just careless and causes a huge uproar.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pathetic to demand players.

However I'd also rather have Coutinho than Paulinho or some other dud :thinking:

xXKonan

Well, that's a really dumb question to be fair. How could he possibly answer that?
To be fair the guy who runs that twitter page isn't exactly the most level headed individual. I remember him blocking a bunch of people a year ago after he went on some tirade when it came to Messi vs Neymar debate. :lol:

I think he even blamed Messi for Neymar's issues at one point.

El Barcelona

Getting Coutinho would be nice but that other -inho guy that plays in China is beyond stupid. Imagine if he decided to choose PSG over Barca and we announce Coutinho the day after. :lol:

MessiNeymar

[tw]889929020892229633[/tw]

He say's that Neymar's dad would get a cut of Coutinhos transfer due to an agreement they made. That would make sense seeing as his dad is a huge asshole. Also notice how this guy puts anything postive for Barca into negative light (don't think he will).. the guy that runs that twitter is a massive dick

GetIn

[tw]889929020892229633[/tw]

He say's that Neymar's dad would get a cut of Coutinhos transfer due to an agreement they made. That would make sense seeing as his dad is a huge asshole. Also notice how this guy puts anything postive for Barca into negative light (don't think he will).. the guy that runs that twitter is a massive dick

Say it ain't so...

Home of Barca Fans