Arda Turan

vlad

That was a big transfer fail, guy earned alot of money doing nothing, when he played in top form at atletico he didnt earned so much, bartro was dumb again

RMU ReBorn

He was a dumb cunt on that action. Marcelo going backwards and he fouls him, after Lucho told him not to foul anyone.

A reason why he didn't succeed. Too lazy. Too often he would just foul a player instead of try to stop him/take the ball away or put him under pressure.
This .

JamDav1982

That was a big transfer fail, guy earned alot of money doing nothing, when he played in top form at atletico he didnt earned so much, bartro was dumb again

Looked good when signed Umitit, Ter Stegen etc though eh?

Valverde looks a decent choice as well as was Lucho.

RMU ReBorn

Again.... it was a mistake and a stupid foul.

Other factors contributed to Barca not winning that game and even after that foul Barca can defend the set piece like had with every other set piece in that game.

Barca could have been 2-0 up and game over and could have defended the FK better.

That stupid mistake did not decide the game completely as you make out.

That mistake came from ignorance of disobeying manager's instruction. So he should the take the blame more than anything . Everything won't go according to the plan ,but the least you can do is trying to stick to the basics which that dumbfuck forgot to do . If it wasn't for his ignorance we would have bagged 3 points and league as well

JamDav1982

That mistake came from ignorance of disobeying manager's instruction. So he should the take the blame more than anything . Everything won't go according to the plan ,but the least you can do is trying to stick to the basics which that dumbfuck forgot to do . If it wasn't for his ignorance we would have bagged 3 points and league as well

Nope could still have been 2-0 up or defended the set piece and had three points regardless of any mistakes in last few mins.

Could have defended that set piece as had defended every other in that game.

I doubt you have played a single minute of football if you think he was out there deliberately disobeying instructions.

JamDav1982

That was more on roberto then on bartro, arda was pure marketing move from bartro

Nope Barto been after Valverde for a while long before Roberto was brought in and regardless he chose Roberto anyway so those decisions are on him.

More lies about Arda. Lucho asked for him.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Of course Arda was not sole reason for that draw in Clasico. But when your team has gone so far and managed to lead the game until the final minutes every mistake is vital.
And he made an absolutely stupid mistake. The worse for me was that he was brought in as a sub to defend the lead. It was not like he worked hard for 90 minutes and made one mistake in the end but an experienced player like him who should know better was trusted by the coach to help the team in a tough situation and thoughtlessly fouled Marcelo.

RMU ReBorn

Nope could still have been 2-0 up or defended the set piece and had three points regardless of any mistakes in last few mins.

Could have defended that set piece as had defended every other in that game.

I doubt you have played a single minute of football if you think he was out there deliberately disobeying instructions.

could have , would have ,might have . Least thing one can do in such situations is not following Lucho's instructions . So he is the one who fucked up managers tactics. we were winning 1-0

I have played lots of football over the past 6 years and i play in fullback position . That's why i am unable to understand the the reason why that cunt fouled a player who was moving backwards .

Last edited:

JamDav1982

could have , would have ,might have . Least thing one can do in such situations is not following Lucho's instructions . So he is the one who fucked up managers tactics. we were winning 1-0

I have played lots of football over the past 6 years and i play in fullback position . That's why i am unable to understand the the reason why that cunt fouled a player who was moving backwards .

He fouled him as he made a mistake and tried to win the ball. You do realise other players made fouls in and around the box in last ten mins or so?

Busi did, Masch did so they were all ignoring Lucho as well.

It was a dumb pointless foul that contributed along with many other things to Barca not winning that game.

RMU ReBorn

He fouled him as he made a mistake and tried to win the ball. You do realise other players made fouls in and around the box in last ten mins or so?

Busi did, Masch did so they were all ignoring Lucho as well.

It was a dumb pointless foul that contributed along with many other things to Barca not winning that game.
Yes of course they all were silly mistakes . In the end it was his mistake that led to the goal . By default ,he should be blamed for that .

JamDav1982

Yes of course they all were silly mistakes . In the end it was his mistake that led to the goal . By default ,he should be blamed for that .

No he doesnt get 100% blame for the result as you are trying to make out and it could have been defended from the free kick.

Even allowing for the FK Barca are still heavy favs to win that game and Real not to score.

The mistake contributed to the goal and the result. It did not decide it.

RMU ReBorn

No he doesnt get 100% blame for the result as you are trying to make out and it could have been defended from the free kick.

Even allowing for the FK Barca are still heavy favs to win that game and Real not to score.

The mistake contributed to the goal and the result. It did not decide it.
Mistake contributed to the goal . wouldn't have if he was following lucho's instructions when got subbed . Fucked up classico comming from the bench twice in two seasons

JamDav1982

Mistake contributed to the goal . wouldn't have if he was following lucho's instructions when got subbed . Fucked up classico comming from the bench twice in two seasons

It was the last few minutes and the players were frantic. Hence likes of Busi and Masch going flying into tackles in and around the box. Players are not thinking as clearly at that point as you try to make out.

The reason he chopped down Marcelo? In my opinion he tried to pre-empt Marcelo turning away down the line where he was very dangerous at that point and got it wrong.

It was not some lazy chop as couldnt be fucked defending as has been made out to be. Just a bad decision.

That contributed to the defeat but Real should not score from that position.

He never 'fucked the classico'. You are just focusing far too much on that one moment and dont really have much idea what you are talking about.

Home of Barca Fans