Arda Turan

R

reaper

That doesnt make sense i am afraid.

You just spoke a bunch of negative shite about players and got all cocky when right on one. Good stuff.

I feel I was right on Roberto, Arda and Gomes and you were wrong on all 3 - badly so. Think I was also right on Paulinho being more valuable to Barca than all three of those muppets. Umtitti.. lets see what happens in the next few seasons before starting a war..

See makes sense.. just have to look past the old hate and ego. That is why you get into trouble on here. Will give you the last response so you can sleep tonight champ. :lol:

JamDav1982

I feel I was right on Roberto, Arda and Gomes and you were wrong on all 3 - badly so. Umtitti.. lets see what happens in the next few seasons before starting a war..

See makes sense.. just have to look past the old hate and ego. That is why you get into trouble on here. Will give you the last response so you can sleep tonight champ. :lol:

Haha what a load of shite you speak.

What did I claim about those three?

You have just spoke shite about a raft of players and got it wrong... badly so about Roberto and Umtiti.

You never mentioned you disliked Arda 'since day 1'. You first mentioned it a year after he signed and neither did you have any great debates or get called names.

You are a fucking fantasist.

Last edited:

jamrock

He was always a bad transfer he just would never a Barca type player they should have sent this since he as been at atletico, but they were trying to me cheap getting a "wc" player for 40/50m

Such is life you live you learn.

EdmondDantes

He was always a bad transfer he just would never a Barca type player they should have sent this since he as been at atletico, but they were trying to me cheap getting a "wc" player for 40/50m

Such is life you live you learn.

40 mil was not cheap back then.

Devils

I won't remember anything about this guy on the pitch other than his fuck-up in the clasico that gifted Real.

Home of Barca Fans