Arda Turan

JamDav1982

Dont forget we have to pay his wage as well. For several more years to come. lol. What a disaster of a transfer.

Seems you only follow Barca to moan about transfers.

Pretty much sure any time anything good happens dissappear then come back when can moan about transfers.

xXKonan

As I said before if only this guy had Paulinho's mentality.

Arda maybe shit now but he was once a good player and had the ability no question. However since his move here he no longer wants to prove to the fans and the coach that he deserves a locker and a place on the team.

What a fucking waste this was for both parties. Paulinho may not have the greatest technical ability but the man fights for the shirt and wanted to prove to the fans that he can contribute to the team and prove that he deserves a place on the team.

Opposite can be said for Arda, who has some great technical ability, yet he doesn't want to do anything with it or work hard to get the fans off his back and prove to Valverde he can be a great option.

Trickykid

As I said before if only this guy had Paulinho's mentality.

Arda maybe shit now but he was once a good player and had the ability no question. However since his move here he no longer wants to prove to the fans and the coach that he deserves a locker and a place on the team.

What a fucking waste this was for both parties. Paulinho may not have the greatest technical ability but the man fights for the shirt and wanted to prove to the fans that he can contribute to the team and prove that he deserves a place on the team.

Opposite can be said for Arda, who has some great technical ability, yet he doesn't want to do anything with it or work hard to get the fans off his back and prove to Valverde he can be a great option.

Yeah, it's a damn shame. I'm one of the few who actually appreciated a fair portion of his games under Lucho - the ones where he played on the wings. I could easily imagine him fitting in very well as a wing in Valverde's 442, but he must've fucked up royally in the very beginning, since he's never been close to playing under him. That, or his reputation preceded him...

Waste of talent either way.

MIXA

I would include him in every away game squad from now on, and then book a room for him in the hotel basement. Without breakfast. :spank:

Vilarrubi

I liked him at Atleti too. Was one of the best players in the league then, there never really was a space for him in our squad.

Selling him, getting Coutinho and giving him the 7 shirt would be a dream.

Raketa10

I have never seen such an attitude before. I bet this guy doesn't actually care 1% if he is in the squad or not as long as he gets his salary. We fucking need to get rid of him ASAP. It's bad for the team to have this lazy fucker in the squad.

Demoting him doesn't make sense since he wouldn't give a fuck about that. I would give him a special military treatment with 2 individual training sessions per day and force him to lose some weight. We should fucking force him to earn his money! No one will sign this guy as long as he is totally unfit.

I would tell him: "You will not play but you will train like a fucking Rocky Balboa as long as you are here or you won't get your salary", and than I would put this song on and make him run to Montserrat every single day :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I33u_EHLI3w

Last edited:

raskolnikov

If Arda had the same motivation as he did with Atletico he would have been of use, But this guy is threating barca like its a chinese/american retirement club and is on some Winston Bogarde shit by now.
Its inexcuseable.
Just demote him, take his shirt number and have him walk around the tracks every single day for hours.

Home of Barca Fans