Arda Turan

Windhook

I fear Galatasaray could not afford his ultrasuperstar salary. To my knowledge 5-8 million euros is the average squad salary at Barcelona. And 8 million is like a major transfer a for club like Galatasaray, you add transfer or loan fee, plus potential bonuses and it turns into a disaster deal for any of the interested clubs.

Headline: Galatasaray finds a sponsor to finish the Arda Turan transfer

tenor.gif

Good fucking riddance, don't let the door hit your fat ass on your way out.

xXKonan

Galatasaray wants him but does Arda want them?

Going by this summer this answer is no. prepare to be disappointed as he will not leave at all this winter.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Why do Galatasaray want him so much though!? Pushing for a player is one thing but attracting a sponsor just to make the move!? It's not like he's an in form star either, idiot is barely interested in playing football any more! Doesn't even bother to keep himself fit for crying out loud

xXKonan

Why do Galatasaray want him so much though!? Pushing for a player is one thing but attracting a sponsor just to make the move!? It's not like he's an in form star either, idiot is barely interested in playing football any more! Doesn't even bother to keep himself fit for crying out loud
Because he was formed there and was considered their star and played almost 200 games for the club before he moved to Atletico Madrid.

Kohe321

This is one of the extremely rare cases where Deulofeu's "Rave of Doom" actually is appropriate.

Edit: Upon watching it again, I take that back.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans