Arda Turan

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Mathieu was never signed as a star player and we always knew that. He was trying hard though and had some good games.
Same thing can't be said about Arda and Gomez who seem to have this star mentality on the field without being stars.
I guess Gomes will have a chance to prove himself under Valverde, but we should get rid of Arda's lazy ass asap.

I rate Mathieu mad, man's been very solid when fit.

xXKonan

I can't believe I was excited when we signed him. So dumb of me.
He was quality for Atletico, especially in the 2013/14 season when they won the league, which got quite a lot of people including myself excited when he joined.

But it's obvious since he came here and now that he no longer has the mentality and physicality he once had under Simeone which made him a key member of Simeone's squad when they won the league. one of the reasons he wanted to leave Atletico at the end was he got tired of running himself to the ground under Simeone.

I remember Jamdav pointed out in 2015 during the summer when we were linked with him that their were concerns that he wouldn't age well as he got older. He's 30 years old now and so far it looks to be true. He wants to win the CL, but he simply doesn't have the heart nor physicality to do so anymore.

It's time for him to go now and be replaced with someone that actually does.

R

reaper

He was quality for Atletico, especially in the 2013/14 season when they won the league, which got quite a lot of people including myself excited when he joined.

But it's obvious since he came here and now that he no longer has the mentality and physicality he once had under Simeone which made him a key member of Simeone's squad when they won the league. one of the reasons he wanted to leave Atletico at the end was he got tired of running himself to the ground under Simeone.

I remember Jamdav pointed out in 2015 during the summer when we were linked with him that their were concerns that he wouldn't age well as he got older. He's 30 years old now and so far it looks to be true. He wants to win the CL, but he simply doesn't have the heart nor physicality to do so anymore.

It's time for him to go now and be replaced with someone that actually does.

I think there is a mistaken tendency to assume Arda being useful Atletico was down to Arda's innate ability, technique and physicality. One of the reasons (for me at least) that Arda was useful - not exceptional - but useful at Atletico was due to Simeone's brilliance at knowing how to get the best out of certain players. Arda was never the key to the Atletico side - but he was useful at times - especially off the bench.

Such a player had no business at Barcelona as his ability was no where near players who we do need - like Griezmann.

Co0ter

People talk shit about Arda but Griezman has turtled in every big game he's ever played in. Overrated as hell. Good player, but that's it.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I get the hate, he's been frustrating to watch - but tbh he's given us many glimpses of very good fotball. If he stays, well I'm ok with it - rather having Arda stay than Rafinha whom I find underwhelming.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
People talk shit about Arda but Griezman has turtled in every big game he's ever played in. Overrated as hell. Good player, but that's it.

If only Arda was half the player Griezmann is, your comment would make more sense.

Richard.H

rather having Arda stay than Rafinha whom I find underwhelming.

giphy.gif

God Serena

I get the hate, he's been frustrating to watch - but tbh he's given us many glimpses of very good fotball. If he stays, well I'm ok with it - rather having Arda stay than Rafinha whom I find underwhelming.

What the hell are you smoking? :lol:

Home of Barca Fans