Arda Turan

R

reaper

He was actually one of our better players in 2nd half.

mj-laughing.gif

clemente

I already know there will be game where its 80' min, we are winning by 1 goal, we will sub in Arda, then we will lose ball in the midfield, will concede a goal, and you will see Arda jogging in the background.
Remember this comment.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Him and Gomes, the worst players to have graced the field of Camp Nou in five years. Okay, not the worst players, but the players who have given the worst perfomances.

don't you dare insult Lord Douglas.
and Mathieu.
and Vermaelen.

The holy trinity

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Reports are saying that he's waiting to leave to China in january... Hopefully we can get some money out of that...

Him and Gomes, the worst players to have graced the field of Camp Nou in five years. Okay, not the worst players, but the players who have given the worst perfomances.

don't you dare insult Lord Douglas.
and Mathieu.
and Vermaelen.

The holy trinity

Mathieu was never signed as a star player and we always knew that. He was trying hard though and had some good games.
Same thing can't be said about Arda and Gomez who seem to have this star mentality on the field without being stars.
I guess Gomes will have a chance to prove himself under Valverde, but we should get rid of Arda's lazy ass asap.

Nothanks

I'm not all that upset with the mathieu purchase the guy wasn't as bad as this forum makes him out to be.

still remember his goal against real madrid...
maybe people dislike him for lucho using him a LB so much but that isn't mathieu's fault

FinBarcelonafan

I'm not all that upset with the mathieu purchase the guy wasn't as bad as this forum makes him out to be.

still remember his goal against real madrid...
maybe people dislike him for lucho using him a LB so much but that isn't mathieu's fault

At the end at least Mathieu was big part of the winning team(scored couple crucial goals) and added some depth. Gomes and Turan signings have been disasters adding nothing to this team.

Home of Barca Fans