Arda Turan

R

reaper

Praying.jpg

Messi983

Don't do that man, not cool :lol:

Well, I'd rather see him there than Deulofeu. He was good at start of last season when Neymar was unavailable. Really don't understand why people hate him so much. He's still a good player and if given a chance I think he'll prove that.

khaled_a_d

Well, I'd rather see him there than Deulofeu. He was good at start of last season when Neymar was unavailable. Really don't understand why people hate him so much. He's still a good player and if given a chance I think he'll prove that.

We have a deep squad at least in terms of quantaty atm, Arda doesn't add much and have been underwhelming to say at least.
We will need to get rid of someone, and considering he is 30, that the core of the squad are same age of Arda, we have young players who need this oppurtunity to develop then he is the obvious choice to leave.
We have 27 man squad, will probably add a midfielder too. we will need to get rid of 3 players and likely five as managers consider 23 outfield players as too much to work with.
That is Douglas,Vermaelen and Munir. then two other players. Defense is set with 8 men (Pique,Masch,Umtiti,Marlon,Alba,Digne,Semedo & Vidal). Attack with MSN, Paco & Gerard are all staying.
For midfield and extra spot in back up attacker you have Busquets,Samper,Rafinha,Arda,Denis,Rakitic,Iniesta,Gomes, Roberto and probably a new signing.
All those need the chance to prove it. I mean even if we sell Arda & Rafinha we would still need to get rid of extra player too like Samper to make room for all of those players.
I mean forget the hate, but he is really the odd man out here. Him staying and taking "chance" will hinder one of our younger player chances; and I am talking about a young player that the board and management already believe in, not random fan favorite prospect.

R

reaper

For the price and contract he was given, he is not value for money. In fact - he is insulting bad value for money. Add to this his performances and disappearing acts against weaker sides and stronger sides alike.. his signing has been a travesty. What Barcelona has learnt however from the experience is never to go near such a player again.. hopefully.

God Serena

You'd rather see an old man who doesn't give two fucks about making an effort and has made that clear than a young signing who hopes to prove himself?

You really should stop trolling.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Denis will be the LW, not Deulofeu. Deulofeu will primarily play on the right wing.

Arda has had his time to show what he's worth and been underwhelming. Time to move on.

Jombi

For the price and contract he was given, he is not value for money. In fact - he is insulting bad value for money. Add to this his performances and disappearing acts against weaker sides and stronger sides alike.. his signing has been a travesty. What Barcelona has learnt however from the experience is never to go near such a player again.. hopefully.

Doubt we've learned anything from signing Arda and Verma, judging by our pursuit of Paulinho.

El Barcelona

That's true that he got a good start last season but under Valverde he's likely going to flop further. I can't see him run the whole time, oke the match against Juve was pre season but that guy played like a fool. Just like the end of last season.

Home of Barca Fans