La Liga Round 34: Girona - Barca 4-2

weloveyuner

What an absolute embarrassment...completely destroyed on defense. Sloppy play from our backline again. Not even Ter Stegen could save us. The season is officially over; no chance at any titles. Xavi better play Roque and the rest of the youngins for the remaining games. I don't want to see Lewandowski, Gundogan, Cancelo or Araújo.

Devils

Sergi Roberto wouldn't start in most MLS teams.

It's crazy to think that he's starting for Barca in 2024.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Laporta's cholesterol levels must have deep fried his brain.

serghei

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Laporta's cholesterol levels must have deep fried his brain.

True. A mistake to start him. By min. 60 he is gonna be gassed for sure and do stupid shit like today. At best, he's a part time player to come from the bench.

...why blame the Player....?? A coach fielded him. Barca beaten blue black home and away by a team with players far less than them in quality and talent...the only constant factor here is the coach. If situation were reversed and the Girona coach given Barca players, lightning would not strike twice. Worst coach in as many years.

The perfect synopsis of this La Liga season. In control, couldn't score the chances, then collapsed defensively and conceded 3 goals, 2 of them gifts from our players. From 2-1 and in control looking to score for 3-1, ended 2-4.
...you call them gifts? I call it poor coaching

Home of Barca Fans