Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gundo

• Roberto

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Porque

Somebody pls explain how we didn't get that goal... wasn't it like 100% NOT offside or what? What did they see or what did they THINK they saw? I'm really confused...

Probably went something like this.

Ref: Excuse me bros, have Negreia payments come through yet?
VAR: Don't think so, let us check the accounts
Ref: I repeat, have they come through, I got the goal on hold because Raphina was standing off side, I just told Barcelona to wait while I check on Negreia's status
VAR: So it seems, the money isn't into the account yet, with bank holiday weekend and all, it's possible that there is a delay
Ref: Ok got it, I will disallow the goal
VAR: Perfect. I just spoke to our account manager, and she said the payment has indeed been delayed until tuesday, so if there is an opportunity later in the game, give a red card to Las Palmas or something.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
After VAR's logic it wasn't a new situation after Rapha's offside.
Yeah but Raph was not offside in the first 'action' because he wasn't interfering with the play and we didn't gain any advantage - and than he wasn't offside in the second action.

Loki

Yeah but Raph was not offside in the first 'action' because he wasn't interfering with the play and we didn't gain any advantage - and than he wasn't offside in the second action.
That's normal logic. VAR's logic is he was offside, interfering or not, defender clearing the ball becoming a new situation or not.
Hard to find a league that has worse / more corrupt refs than LaLiga. Gundo's yellow card was also a scandal.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
That's normal logic. VAR's logic is he was offside, interfering or not, defender clearing the ball becoming a new situation or not.
Hard to find a league that has worse / more corrupt refs than LaLiga. Gundo's yellow card was also a scandal.
It was a freaking scandal, both of the situations - I hope we take action and get those refs kicked from LL.

NKMaribor

It's one of those things like the 06 Champions League final versus Arsenal. Do you take the goal or the sending off? I prefer the goal personally.

Sending off clearly, considering playing with a player less for 70+ is massive handicap.

Nazario1985

The fact they are playing at premium level at this age is astonishing. Albeit insane.

It's mainly because we have a weak roster of players.

None of them will dream to start for ManCity or Liverpool.

This takes nothing from their pure talent, which i hope will turn into a real career and not just stay at that

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We're back to clean sheets and 1-0 tactical wins so obviously black magic from last season is back.

PSG beware.

Home of Barca Fans