Kylian Mbappé

Messicito

No, he actually isn't.

Well, he might be for France, but i don't care about international football, at the club level, he is overrated.

You don't watch him enough. Check his latest assist and the goal he scored in the last game he played... the man is a nut you have no idea. I'll have him in a second.

He'll be a big problem. Madrid are signing the best talent in the world don't be blind. Our team already can't keep up with the long leg crew.

Nico Williams is overrated by alot of our fan base has he even played in CL ? How is he better than a RW Raphina playing on the left hahah. I watched him in our national team recently and he was shit.

Daisymorr

He is finding his best form of the season now when it matters.
IF he were to win the CL for PSG then it would justify him staying on there longer than he should, to bring the CL back to his home City would be cool before leaving.

PS: I dont think PSG will win it or anything but it would make for a great ending for him at PSG.

Messicito

IF he were to win the CL for PSG then it would justify him staying on there longer than he should, to bring the CL back to his home City would be cool before leaving.

PS: I dont think PSG will win it or anything but it would make for a great ending for him at PSG.
Hope for 2 things

Psg vs vardrid and they beat eachother senseless with maybe madrid winning and mbappe losing out will be hilarious. Then hope he fails the following year with them in CL that would stir him and Madrid up haha.

Or

Dortmund vs Bayern final suits me also.

feggydinho

You don't watch him enough. Check his latest assist and the goal he scored in the last game he played... the man is a nut you have no idea. I'll have him in a second.

He'll be a big problem. Madrid are signing the best talent in the world don't be blind. Our team already can't keep up with the long leg crew.

Nico Williams is overrated by alot of our fan base has he even played in CL ? How is he better than a RW Raphina playing on the left hahah. I watched him in our national team recently and he was shit.
He was quality but he's been massive recently, plus Lucho now has him pressing for PSG (don't know how he was able to do that) and he seems more determined now.

Horatio

You're welcome

Been expressing my concerns regarding nico. Thought I was crazy.

Messicito

He was quality but he's been massive recently, plus Lucho now has him pressing for PSG (don't know how he was able to do that) and he seems more determined now.
Yeah haha they're a nice combo. Would be a nice combo at our club haha. Mbappe voted for Xavi a while ago. Didn't he say he didn't want to be coached by Carlo lol. If Lucho comes back after Xavi. He could be coached by coaches he likes and play in left wing. Not to mention our juniors are coming by the dozens now lots of extra help.

Looks a done deal to madrid anyway think he prefers them also, but would definitely be the one we need not only taking all pressure off Lamine. He can do it all would blast in most of the flopped chances we missed all this season.

Just to also show how much impact Bellingham has had on madrid. Even with some of our losses and draws. Bellingham has been able to keep madrid still on top of us by himself.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240423-051607_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240423-051607_Instagram.jpg
    505.3 KB · Views: 5

Messigician

If he wins the CL blood on Araujo and Xavi’s hands

Home of Barca Fans