If you could vote , who would you vote for as president ?

Who would you for as president

• Total voters

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Agree... or Hazard! Hazard is more realistic option, I think Abramovič recently suffered a heavy divorce rippoff by ex wife so 90 or 100 M offer could soften his heart... which we could not say for PSG Arab owner, who already trys to keep other undisposable players (Ibrahimović, Cabaye...)...

Besides, Ronaldo on his prime was payed 91 - and he was in those days much better then Hazard...

And Hazard would play.................................where?

And Hazard would play.................................where?

Well, let's see: Iniesta is (unfortunatelly) not even half of his former self, and Rakitić is whole class below Hazard. Hmm... :sherlock:

I see Hazard as best potential successor of Don. :barcascarf:

Last edited:

xXKonan

I don't see Hazard as a CM at all. Yeah he's one of The best young talents around but under the 4-4-3 System he plays as a winger and under the 4-2-3-1 System as a "10" I would love to have him if we didn't have Neymar though.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
He's 24(and like 6 months),can everybody stop labeling him like he is 18 or something..

Last edited:
I don't see Hazard as a CM at all. Yeah he's one of The best young talents around but under the 4-4-3 System he plays as a winger and under the 4-2-3-1 System as a "10" I would love to have him if we didn't have Neymar though.

But he is exactly what Don was few years ago, in his prime: short, great technique, agyile, great dribbler, fast, great passer, spacemaker, extra man creator, close range shooter... even his haircut is the same... there are no such players in PL and he is best dribbler there so he looks like winger - but he is basicly ex Don.

Xavi is gone, Rafinha just not that class, Don is deteriorating, Messi or Neymar could get injured ... I realy believe we need him.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Well, let's see: Iniesta is (unfortunatelly) not even half of his former self, and Rakitić is whole class below Hazard. Hmm... :sherlock:

I see Hazard as best potential successor of Don. :barcascarf:

You mean the Hazard who is constantly outperformed by KDB in Belgium? Rakitic >> Hazard

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Hmm... I realy respect your and everybody else's oppinion here, but I can't agree with you on this one. Hazard is class or even two above, IMO.

Hazard was neither an integral part of a treble winning team nor is he a great player for his NT. His only notable achievement has been winning the Europa league with a Chelsea which was the holding CL winner and winning the EPL once with only City as a decent shout for a competitor. So, what has he done to be called a class above Rakitic? Class is useless if it refuses to show.

StarLord

This obscenity of the hype surrounding Hazard, reminds me of, or rather exceeds, the unfounded and frankly ludicrous hype around the names of Rooney and Bale in years gone by.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
As I had hoped, voter turnout thus far suggests a big response from socis which should translate to ousting this disastrous board of Rosell/Bartomeu...we'll see

Home of Barca Fans