How do you feel about FC Barcelona getting a Shirt Sponsor?

How do you feel? Are you Still a Cule?

• Happy, The club could use the money.

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Unhappy, we are no longer "Mes que un club"

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Neutral.

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • I am still a Cule.

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • I need time to think.

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Forget Barca I'm never buying there shirts again.

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I am happy since the club could use the money, I was a little unhappy when I thought we were going to see a tree on our shirts, though looks unlikely now that I have seen the 3 shirts that we might use, and I would prefer option 1 tbh and I'll still buy shirts.

foto_456130_CAS.jpg

Last edited:
D

Divine

I think it is a pity, we had a wonderful 111-year tradition where we could be proud of. I'm not really happy the way Rosell is treating Barça..

MoFroBo

Well there is probably no other club which believe in its own hype so much than Barca. Since players nowadays don't feel 'paid enough', you just don't have any other options. Fans, players, management is what it makes club special, not the letters.

Twizku

The Twizmeister
I voted wrongly... oops. I was supposed to vote that I'm still a Cule. Clicked the wrong box but mistakes happen right? Anyway... hopefully they'll take the "Qatar foundation for Unicef" ( #1 ) out of those shirt options Jaguar showed.

Trequartista

The good
I needed time to think, we are no longer "Mes que un club" but the club can use the money so I am neutral,despite still being a cule,I will not buy those ugly shirts again

Ocurrente

I'm not completely happy, but the club needs the money. I'm not going to buy a shirt for the next 5 years, maybe more if there's a new contract after this one.
And we're still more than a club.

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
It kind of stinks because I just got two new jerseys for christmas, but at the end of the day it really isn't a big deal to me. This is the world we live in now, and to be fair, our club needs the money. It sucks that it had to happen but its still the same team we love. I will love barca till the day I die, and hopefully I will still be able to watch them in the afterlife as well:D Visca El Barca!

Home of Barca Fans