hoping to see FCB vs Rayo on Oct. 4

maddbeatz

So I havent been having much luck in regards to planning to see my favorite team. I booked my trip to Europe in February and dedicated 9 days to spend in Spain and hoped to see a game or two. When they released the schedule for this la liga season, I was dissapointed to find out that I would not get to see a single FCB game.

I altered our trip plans as best I could and paid an extra $1500.00 to make sure I was in Barcelona to see the Granada game which was still listed as being played on Sunday but of course not confirmed. I thought that even if they switched the game to Saturday that I would be able to catch it as they are often late games. Of course they changed it to Saturday and kickoff is 30 minutes before my plane even lands.

The only chance I have now to see our team play will be to see them play against Rayo in Madrid on the following Saturday. I am going to be devastated if I do not secure tickets for this game as it is the single most important thing I want to do while in Spain. I am looking for a bit of help on purchasing tickets to this game as I am concerned it will sell out. I cannot find anywhere on the Rayo website to buy tickets for this match. I am not sure if they are not released yet, already sold out, or unavailable to purchase from the website. I know the stadium there only holds 14,000 people and I am just panicking that I will not get a ticket.

Can anyone offer any advice as to the best place to buy tickets through official channels as well as what might be my best option if the game is in fact sold out? Is there any way I can get my hands on a ticket in the away section with my fellow FCB fans? Any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

Galning

I dont know anything about buying tickets through Rayo so you'll have to check their website again. And no, you cant buy tickets for the away section unless you are a member.

maka

I was on Rayo game against Real Madrid.You can buy ticket straight from ticket office just few hours before the game.Good luck!!!

Kerrybai

So I havent been having much luck in regards to planning to see my favorite team. I booked my trip to Europe in February and dedicated 9 days to spend in Spain and hoped to see a game or two. When they released the schedule for this la liga season, I was dissapointed to find out that I would not get to see a single FCB game.

I altered our trip plans as best I could and paid an extra $1500.00 to make sure I was in Barcelona to see the Granada game which was still listed as being played on Sunday but of course not confirmed. I thought that even if they switched the game to Saturday that I would be able to catch it as they are often late games. Of course they changed it to Saturday and kickoff is 30 minutes before my plane even lands.

The only chance I have now to see our team play will be to see them play against Rayo in Madrid on the following Saturday. I am going to be devastated if I do not secure tickets for this game as it is the single most important thing I want to do while in Spain. I am looking for a bit of help on purchasing tickets to this game as I am concerned it will sell out. I cannot find anywhere on the Rayo website to buy tickets for this match. I am not sure if they are not released yet, already sold out, or unavailable to purchase from the website. I know the stadium there only holds 14,000 people and I am just panicking that I will not get a ticket.

Can anyone offer any advice as to the best place to buy tickets through official channels as well as what might be my best option if the game is in fact sold out? Is there any way I can get my hands on a ticket in the away section with my fellow FCB fans? Any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

The stadium holds 14700 and last season we played them in front of 11700.

Home of Barca Fans