Finally someone investigated The whites

Porque

About the unexplained 120m expense. Wouldn't it count against the LaLiga FFP anyways?

I thought they were calculated as an institution and included all revenue and expenses of the club. Hence, other sports like Handball and Basketball affecting our salary cap calculations.

Horatio

You're welcome
Bring a Madrid fan is a trade off. In return for going around and boasting about 14 Champions Leagues, you have to leave reality at the door and enter a deep state of delusion in order to cover up the unsavoury aspects of the club, despite them being clear and obvious to anybody else that reads about them.

This involves intentionally saying things which you know yourself are barely believable, whilst trying to convince others of the same.

It's just a remarkably strange coincidence that everyone that has ever written anything negative about Madrid (we are told) has some weird anti Madrid vendetta, even if it's some English journalist who really couldn't give two shits about La Liga either way.

Is it worth the trade off for me?
No fucking chance. Not even close.
Embarassing episode when Madrid tried to convince the world Barcelona was Franco's club.

khaled_a_d

Didn't read the full article but it seems that large part is due to selling 30% of the stadium rights.

Some Madrid fans claims they got it for Stadium renewal, but quick Google and it says there is around 900M or so loans for the stadium.

It was another leverage, which they have done multiple times tbh. and the reason it isn't talk as much as Barca is current Barca board tbh.

Laporta had to be loud about our financial crisis, especially after Messi departure, and to force players out ir to take pay cut. When he pulled the levers he had to be loud again, partially because it is the Laporta and partially to appeal socios who approved that approach.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
From 561m over 40 years which is 14m a year to 6m a year, yeah right. 6m a year is not lucrative. You have heard it all.

Does anybody here have 6m to spare?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
About the unexplained 120m expense. Wouldn't it count against the LaLiga FFP anyways?

I thought they were calculated as an institution and included all revenue and expenses of the club. Hence, other sports like Handball and Basketball affecting our salary cap calculations.

This part I can never understand, why non-football businesses of any La Liga clubs are subjected to friggin' La Liga's salary caps. They have no business regulating the spending of those businesses.

Rory

From 561m over 40 years which is 14m a year to 6m a year, yeah right. 6m a year is not lucrative. You have heard it all.

Does anybody here have 6m to spare?
Also they can sell the car park down the line. My crystal ball is showing me in the year 2060 the city buys it off Real Madrid for €500m+

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Also they can sell the car park down the line. My crystal ball is showing me in the year 2060 the city buys it off Real Madrid for €500m+

I don't think RM can sell them unless they purchase the land the parking lots are on from the city of Madrid, I believe. From what I read, RM got the contract from the city to build the parking lots and manage them for 40 years. They don't own them.

Home of Barca Fans