FC Barcelona - Twitter (who runs it?)

F

forcabarca

^

Their latest tweet

@I_Fuckd_Messi Here is your personalised wallpaper. Want more? There are four different ones! Força Barça! pic.twitter.com/2SN9rmja9s

That username is so insulting. So many people are gonna have a good laugh at these noobs.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
^

Their latest tweet

@I_Fuckd_Messi Here is your personalised wallpaper. Want more? There are four different ones! Força Barça! pic.twitter.com/2SN9rmja9s

That username is so insulting. So many people are gonna have a good laugh at these noobs.

No, no. These are automated autographs. Basically anyone can change their twitter handle or name and it'll be handed out an automated autograph to that particular name/twitter handle.

F

forcabarca

Oh ok. Didn't know that, thanks for enlightening me. But, don't you think there should be some kind of moderation?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Oh ok. Didn't know that, thanks for enlightening me. But, don't you think there should be some kind of moderation?

That's the issue with using automated autographs. It's impossible to moderate and weed out the idiots. I've noticed that it's been used a lot by sporting teams lately so I guess they don't really care about these things, and if it's something very offensive then other people usually report it anyway.

It's easy for them to use, doesn't take any time and no major cost either.

Home of Barca Fans