F1

Windhook

With this pace it's very likely Max will surpass Hamilton's victories record of 103 by mid-2026 season. Max is at 56.

Last edited:

Windhook

Max Verstappen:
“My loyalty in general to Red Bull, but also to him, after all for what he has done for me goes very far.

“I’ve always said, especially after Dietrich’s passing, with everyone in the team, that I find it really important that we keep the key team together because that’s how we have performed really well and that’s how we will perform really well in the future. They know that.

“For me, Helmut is a very key factor in that and he has to stay for me, for sure.”

El Gato

Villarato!
Stupendously clean driver Sainz is when up there in a fast car

He has been at Ferrari for 3 years and has literally had 1 season where he was clearly worse than Leclerc and even that year Charles has only had 3 wins. Now CSJ has more poles and wins than Charles has had in almost 2 years. That decision to keep the perennial talent in his seat at his expense will look hilarious if it remains a theme this season. Proper quali padder that guy

Lol Russell

Last edited:

fergus90

Lovely 1-2 finish! Sainz is destined to finish this championship in second place after all the pre-season shenanigans.

I hope he ends up at Red Bull next year.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
More chances of him ending up at Mercedes I think.
Apparently one of the conditions for Helmut Marko to stay was him getting full control over the drivers again after Horner overruled him to put his son a washed up Danny Ric in that RB seat instead of Liam Lawson.

Unlikely to happen, but if Tsunoda keep doing well he might get a shot at that second seat if they get rid of Perez.

Windhook

Impressive race by Sainz, big achievement given his condition. Definitely the driver that will be sought after by other teams for the next season.

Tsunoda is tied with Honda and a part of the deal with Red Bull since day 1. I expect, once Red Bull transition to Ford in 2026, Tsunoda to leave as well. This could happen at the end of this season when Yuki's contract runs out.

Last edited:

FC B

More chances of him ending up at Mercedes I think.
Apparently one of the conditions for Helmut Marko to stay was him getting full control over the drivers again after Horner overruled him to put his son a washed up Danny Ric in that RB seat instead of Liam Lawson.

Unlikely to happen, but if Tsunoda keep doing well he might get a shot at that second seat if they get rid of Perez.
I wouldn't chose Sainz over Alonso if I were Toto, don't think he'd do it either. Sainz isn't a driver for Mercedes imo,.

Home of Barca Fans