Exploring Barcelona

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
My personal favorites are Camp Nou (goes without saying), Sagrada Familia and Montjuic. The old town (Gothic Quarter) is nice but not as impressive as Sevilla's or Valencia's I felt. If you want to go to a park and see some green stuff, visit Ciutadella Park. If you like the beach, go to the marina and head down to Barceloneta beach, really nice there. If you like Gaudi and his style of work, then you want to visit Casa Batllo, Casa Mila and Park Guell.

La Rambla is overrated, just bunch of overpriced stores, eateries and tourists.

Even though you can't visit Camp Nou right now as they are tearing parts of it down to rebuild, the Les Corts neighborhood is still pretty nice and definitely pay the official store a visit. :D For me the hidden gem is the Avinguda Diagonal, the long street that cuts diagonally through the city, just strolling it and doing nothing is great. It can offer many detours and ventures.

silas002

My personal favorites are Camp Nou (goes without saying), Sagrada Familia and Montjuic. The old town (Gothic Quarter) is nice but not as impressive as Sevilla's or Valencia's I felt. If you want to go to a park and see some green stuff, visit Ciutadella Park. If you like the beach, go to the marina and head down to Barceloneta beach, really nice there. If you like Gaudi and his style of work, then you want to visit Casa Batllo, Casa Mila and Park Guell.

La Rambla is overrated, just bunch of overpriced stores, eateries and tourists.

Even though you can't visit Camp Nou right now as they are tearing parts of it down to rebuild, the Les Corts neighborhood is still pretty nice and definitely pay the official store a visit. :D For me the hidden gem is the Avinguda Diagonal, the long street that cuts diagonally through the city, just strolling it and doing nothing is great. It can offer many detours and ventures.
Thanks for the recommendations. I will surly visit these places.

Home of Barca Fans