Endrick

El Gato

Villarato!
Mbappe as everyone knows prefer playing from the left so would make sense to sell Vinicius in that regard. I'm sure PSG will be ready to pay a premium for him.
Although I'm not sure I'd go to France if I was him. In France he'll actually have his legs broken for real if he continues with his antics.

Mbappe stock has dropped enough for his preferences not to matter that much. Vini will have to really play like shit for lengthy spells for his position to weaken enough to have anyone move Mbappe into his space. So yeah, doubt there's much to this. They'll play them together and flip them fluidly like they already do

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Mbappe stock has dropped enough for his preferences not to matter that much. Vini will have to really play like shit for lengthy spells for his position to weaken enough to have anyone move Mbappe into his space. So yeah, doubt there's much to this. They'll play them together and flip them fluidly like they already do

If Florentino has to choose between Mbappe or Vinicius he'll throw Vinicius away without hesitating.

But the most likely outcome is that both play together yeah with Endrick shoved into the RW if he plays at all. Not even taking into account Arda Guler and Rodrygo lol.

Horatio

You're welcome
Mbappe stock had dropped? Based on what? Just the ghosting against Germany?

companyofcules

People act as it fati was just some poacher when he just came through, dude had everything, he could beat his man at will, every pass and decision was the correct one and he could finish

He was significantly better than this kid at 16-18 before the injuries, guaranteed WC player, but football is cruel.
Fati was not a poacher but his talents were in the realm of Eto'o or Kluivert not Romario.
Endrick is more talented by miles. I don't know if you are young guys but you can't discern the difference.
(Even the clown Dembele was deemed talented by fans.)
The difference between Fati and Endrick is in the length of the ball control. Fati was able to do it but in short bursts, Endrick can go on and on. For an African Fati was very good on the length of ball control (Probably because Masia? ) as Yamal, and both have a very good finishing but Endrick is very special and he can do it for longer = more players not 1 v 1, in more claustrophobic environments.

By the way Yamal looks better than Fati on this aspect, but Fati had more to offer in the box.

companyofcules

If Florentino has to choose between Mbappe or Vinicius he'll throw Vinicius away without hesitating.

But the most likely outcome is that both play together yeah with Endrick shoved into the RW if he plays at all. Not even taking into account Arda Guler and Rodrygo lol.
Endrick will be CF, with Vini and Mbappe inside forwards ( based on their talents). Given how talented is Endrick and how fast are the two it will be an attack similar to MNS.
But there is a catch, both Vini and especially Mbappe are egomaniacs. Alternatively, Mbappe being desperate for hype and balon d'or, UCL it might work.
But I really hope Mbappe will be used as CF as he is a walking disaster.

NKMaribor

Mbappe quality wise is to Vini, what CR7 was to Robben. Hence, who would not replace Vini if needed?

If anything i see Rodrygo being sold in the span of two seasons, considering he still lacks that final push to break through and fetches premium price, while new golden boy Endrick arrives.

As for the rest. Guler is non factor at this point, while Brahim will probably be sold for decent cash. Sound good to me.

Home of Barca Fans