CL Quarter Final: PSG - Barca 2-3

MOTM (pick three)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Pep first, Simeone second. Barca above all of course, but winning CL with Xavi's kindergarten team... I'd lose my fucking mind if it happens.

It would remind me of Real's cl win in 15/16, their opponents were: As Roma, Wolfsburg, Man city (pre Pep time) and in final Atletico. Looks more like an Europa league win. That's why we need to hope, you dont have to be the best to win it.

Windhook

It would remind me of Real's cl win in 15/16, their opponents were: As Roma, Wolfsburg, Man city (pre Pep time) and in final Atletico. Looks more like an Europa league win. That's why we need to hope, you dont have to be the best to win it.
More recently just look at Inter's road to the final - Porto, Benfica, AC Milan. Now that's Europa League. And the reason last year's finalist is out of the competition.

companyofcules

Araujo will have to move over to nullify Mbappe.
Why is Aruajo going to nullify Mbappe?
Why should Barcelona move his best CB in space to compete one of the best wingers in history?
What if Aruajo doesn't nullify him?
Who will stop him Roberto, Oriol, Christensen.
Or you will drag Inigo, Cubarsi emptying the box?
Doesn't Mbappe knows to pass?
Kounde and Fort/ Cancelo should play.
I will go for Cubarsi DM and a strong midfield.
You survive Mbappe by playing a strategic game, you don't nullify him with one player. Argentina did it for 80 minutes and it wasn't enough.
You need a very fast nimble and strong player to nullify him.

ForzaBarca

Mbappe is stoppable. World Cup 2022 - an example: our weak Polish national team in the Poland - France match. Mbappe couldn't play for 75 minutes because Matty Cash kept following him. Matty is a quick, aggressive defender, and Mbappe needs to be watched out for. He finally scored his goals, but it was due to the fatigue of our players.

Temptation

Ex Barca striker Henry gives his take on RL9's importance for Barca's CL run:

Thierry Henry after the end of the match 🎙🚨🎙🚨:
Lewandowski decided to qualify for the quarter-finals after scoring two goals against Napoli, and today he decided the Madrid match with a goal and two assists. Lewa returned to his usual level. No one can stop Barcelona when Lewa returns to his original level ❤️✨👑

Horatio

You're welcome
Ex Barca striker Henry gives his take on RL9's importance for Barca's CL run:

Thierry Henry after the end of the match 🎙🚨🎙🚨:
Lewandowski decided to qualify for the quarter-finals after scoring two goals against Napoli, and today he decided the Madrid match with a goal and two assists. Lewa returned to his usual level. No one can stop Barcelona when Lewa returns to his original level ❤️✨👑
Henry is an analyst. The biggest aftertimers in the business. Just have to list what we all just saw.

Props to lewa for last few goals. Were quality.

Temptation

Henry is an analyst. The biggest aftertimers in the business. Just have to list what we all just saw.

Props to lewa for last few goals. Were quality.
Weird response but ok...

He's just giving his opinion. Ofcourse Football is unpredictable af.

Porque

Henry may have a Barca bias too.

Fair point though, if Lewy is at the top of the game it makes us much more dangerous.

KingLeo10

@FabrizioRomano
·
26m

“Would it help if Man City were found guilty of the 115 breaches they are accused of?”. Sir Jim Ratcliffe: “I would not wish that upon them. I just want to smash them on the football field”.

WOW
Don't know the guy, but that's what I call right mentality!
What’s your verdict on PSG Barca?

Home of Barca Fans