CL Quarter Final: PSG - Barca 2-3

MOTM (pick three)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FC B

It's quite a long untile the tie, would be God sent if Mbappe somehow gets injured in the meanwhile.

Andresito

Staff member
If memory serves, tickets for home leg go on sale 1 or 2 weeks before 16th of April?

Bought my flight & hotel
Not sure how the availability will be for CL game at Montjuic, but in 2022 I bought tickets for Bayern match 5 days in advance. Tickets were on sale a while before that but the season ticket holders hogged the seats.

Can imagine it will be sold out now.

BJJ

PARK THE BUS. Xavi is more comfortable with the 4 midfielders and a more pragmatic approach. That will work alot better than a high line against two pace merchants in Mbappe and Dembele.
Overall PSG have to be favourites 70-30. We have injuries, have been inconsistent and still have the league as a distraction.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
We got this, we'll “kill two birds with one stone”... start Romeu and let him man mark Mbappe, but in like the first couple of minutes we let Romeu 'Cobra Kai' Mpabbe (we f sacrifice him) - injure him so he's out for the 2 matches and get a red card. It's a win, win, win :lol: :barcaflag:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Not sure how the availability will be for CL game at Montjuic, but in 2022 I bought tickets for Bayern match 5 days in advance. Tickets were on sale a while before that but the season ticket holders hogged the seats.

Can imagine it will be sold out now.

Well, members still get a shot when they are released after the VIP period & before the general public and I have never not gotten good CL tickets this way. However, I have also never tried at Olympic stadium and it has half the seating

It’s a great draw and I am not sure how many are aware of the drama PSG have ongoing with Mbappe & his minutes with the imminent yet not official exit. A lot of subplots as usual.

Home of Barca Fans