CL Quarter Final: Barca - PSG 1-4

Porque

You just like talking shit about xavi don't you lol.

Was quick to jump on him last game and quick now.

You're talking shit bro. We were supposed to go out and press them with a goal up

Araujo fucked up with a bad pass and tackle end of .

No mate. Im fucking fuming on how we set out. PSG been poor.

They would have comeback even with 11.

Completely shit the bed.

BJJ

I said many times that qf is our level. Again I'm fucking right. Everyone excited and saying we would beat these Qatari bums....look at my earlier comments.

serghei

We played poorly the whole match. Never in control or able to keep the ball for 1 minute.

Played on the counter mate. It was a tough start, but then we were more dangerous before the red happened.

All we had to do was not make dumb errors at the back and punish them on the counter again.

Horatio

You're welcome
Squad limitations showed again imo. Araujo is supposed to be one of our best players, and he does something like that... It is what it is.
Had quite a few of these brainfarts this season. Was also passing dumb psses forwaed of which it created the situation. Teammates told him to pass simple

Givenchy

I said many times that qf is our level. Again I'm fucking right. Everyone excited and saying we would beat these Qatari bums....look at my earlier comments.
11vs11 we beat them, they are crap. We threw this game ourselves or rather one or 2 players did.

Xavi's only mistake tonight was Yamal off and not Lewa.

FCBfan22

Araujo is guilty of this one.

One should NEVER do a foul there, while being one goal up on aggregate and knowing how is MATS with 1 on 1's. Xavi is guilty, because he instructed them to be aggresive in all situations.

Take a goal there, but with 11, we can still press and we know PSG crumbles under pressure.

Home of Barca Fans