Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

Birdy

My impression is that nobody complained after first leg, everyone is result-oriented, even Barca-fans.

Xavi's intentions were not to sit deep
That was evident from the first leg, where the possession was more balanced

It is rather that Lucho outfoxed him so hard that made the team sink inside the box
Yes, that's why I want XAVIOUT
He is still learning the ABC

Rassvet

Can't wait for Madrid vs Bayern.

The 2 biggest clubs on the planet. Proper European semi final this.

This is basically Tuchel's audition for the Barca job. If he beats Madrid, I'm pretty sure Laporta will sign him coz that's how his brain works.
There’s no better European fixture than Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich. Two clubs with great heritage, no English media trying to downplay Real Madrid and both clubs who know what it takes to win this competition multiple times.

This will be a classic.

Porque

skysports-champions-league-race_6526323.jpg

Champions League

Germany: Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund

Europa League

Germany: Bayer Leverkusen
Italy: Atalanta, Roma

Europa Conference League

England: Aston Villa
Italy: Fiorentina

New CL qualifying system for the 5th teams is a joke.

1. You have Italy in top place despite no Champions League quarter finalists. Too much weight is giving to the shithouse Euro cups.
2. Barcelona and Atleti really tanked their second legs costing Spain a spot (Can say same for EPL with City and Arse).

malvolio

skysports-champions-league-race_6526323.jpg

Champions League

Germany: Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund

Europa League

Germany: Bayer Leverkusen
Italy: Atalanta, Roma

Europa Conference League

England: Aston Villa
Italy: Fiorentina

New CL qualifying system for the 5th teams is a joke.

1. You have Italy in top place despite no Champions League quarter finalists. Too much weight is giving to the shithouse Euro cups.
2. Barcelona and Atleti really tanked their second legs costing Spain a spot (Can say same for EPL with City and Arse).
I think the system is correct. This CL format leads to one or two of the big EPL clubs, RM/Barca, PSG?, Bayern + one of the big Italian teams to play quarters/semis/finals every year. Lower teams rarely access these stages and when they do it's usually a one off.

Home of Barca Fans