Boxing

fergus90

No point in them two running it back, they're both well retired. The Pacquiao-Mayweather fight of this era is taking place next month anyway in Errol Spence vs Terence Crawford.

silas002

While Mayweather and Pacquiao have retired, I am eagerly anticipating the upcoming Errol Spence vs. Terence Crawford fight, which is being hailed as the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight of this era.

Total-Football

Biggest robbery of all time. Fury simply lost to Nganou and judges still gave him the win shamelessly lol.. this arbitrariness and bias in boxing need to stop. Raise the number of judges to 5.

iniestaGOAT

Biggest robbery of all time. Fury simply lost to Nganou and judges still gave him the win shamelessly lol.. this arbitrariness and bias in boxing need to stop. Raise the number of judges to 5.

Fury took him to school. MMA fans are so desperate for a W over boxing.. it is very sad.

This is real fighting not crotch sniffing UFC.

Total-Football

We need to ban all casuals from this thread! ASAP!
The fuck are u talking about all I'm watching is boxing in all combat sport. I never even watched ngannou. Fury was a disgrace and came unprepared.. teddy atlas and a bunch of legendary boxers all said The same shit post fight.. in a boxing match where each fighter bags a few rounds the knockout is usually a big factor. Fury outboxed wilder in their first fight and only the 2 knock outs saved wilder from a clear loss.

Home of Barca Fans