DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I have a dream.....

2275387.jpg

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I have a dream.....

2275387.jpg
How f hard can it be right? We bought that bum Rawke for 40M and we can't scramble together another 10 for one of the best LW's there is out there? Who is Spanish, young, plays for NT and knows our players? Who is fast, can dribble and everything else needed from a winger? Come the fuck on!!!

Porque

One that got away from Athletic's backyard (he was born and raised in Barakaldo before moving to Villarreal in 2020) and now they have to pay to get him back.

Caught my eye few times watching our kids in the Spain U17 team. We'll probably hear a lot about him in near future.

@Porque

This is one of those I have no clue about.

Clearly a huge fee for his age, but then Bilbao have a limited signing pool.

The way Villarreal have looked this season, and how we have brought players through with higher pressure, you might question if they should have given him some first team shots. 11m can turn to 20-30m fairly quickly. Or in the case of Lamine, 200m+....

Messi983

How f hard can it be right? We bought that bum Rawke for 40M and we can't scramble together another 10 for one of the best LW's there is out there? Who is Spanish, young, plays for NT and knows our players? Who is fast, can dribble and everything else needed from a winger? Come the fuck on!!!

Nico could have signed for us for free if he wanted. He didn't. Move on.

And Roque is not a bum.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Nico could have signed for us for free if he wanted. He didn't. Move on.

And Roque is not a bum.
Not that simple, he's been with them since 2013 so maybe he shows a little loyalty (which is rare today) and wouldn't walk for free - and we don't really know what clauses he has in his new contract etc.

Messicito

I'll take Onana. Has potential and good height
Think he's a fan of the club.
This Everton want big money but.

Christensen / Onana with M Bernal and P Prim and Xavi Espart these kids are 18/17.

These are talked about ...
Y Fofana goes alright I like him.
K Thuram nice ball skills but doesn't really play Cdm, but alot of potential.
Zubimendi maybe depends if he wants to join us.
Nico Gonzalez one of ours gone to Porto basically stopped alot of Arsenal in champions league he did good.

Kounde could work at CDM his ball skills and passing is class ?
Could sign Kimmich to right back and work him with Fort. Or just play Kimmich at Cdm. Kimmich is not that great at cdm from what I've seen.

Porque

Guido Rodriguez is fine as a free signing, provided he is not the only defensive midfield signing while we shoot our load on Bernardo Silva.

We basically exited Europe and lost in Bernabeu because Christiansen in midfield was either suspended or taken off at haf time. Bob was also very good in Paris and suspended for the home leg.

Let that sink in. We probably are still fighting for all competitions if we had Guido instead or Oriol Tortilla Catalan.

Home of Barca Fans