9 - Robert Lewandowski

CatalinR10

Launching unprovoked attacks at me and then crying about me tagging the mods.

The usual stuff. 😂

This cringelord who is just KL's sidekick makes the weirdest and creepiest posts and then starts weeping like a lil girl when you school him. Spineless pussy. :lol:

You think this is me crying to the mods you bitch ?

Nah , this is me telling to that so called ,,mod" that when you remain without your teeth in your mouth and without a liver , it's because he didn't do his job as a mod and let you talk shit about Barca/ Barca coach / Barca legends.

Keep talking shit and insulting barcaforum users , you indian piece of shit untill I'll find you and you won't have any fingers to type insults to us anymore.

KingLeo10

Absolutely eviscerated that fool. Seriously though, what are the mods doing? :lol:

Got time to make "Victor Rawke" thread name changes but ain't got time to ban fools who use Messi Ballon D'Or robbery as avatar? On a Barcaforum? Miss me with that cuckoldry nonsense.

Messigician

You think this is me crying to the mods you bitch ?

Nah , this is me telling to that so called ,,mod" that when you remain without your teeth in your mouth and without a liver , it's because he didn't do his job as a mod and let you talk shit about Barca/ Barca coach / Barca legends.

Keep talking shit and insulting barcaforum users , you indian piece of shit untill I'll find you and you won't have any fingers to type insults to us anymore.
What do u have sgaisbt Indians bro they make a good curry?

draconifire

Am I seeing it correctly? A Barca fan calling Messi - Pessi and another one calling his Ballon'dors robbery? Wow.
Can the mods add a tag to their profile saying "Fake Fans"

Home of Barca Fans