8 - Pedri

Porque

Would be saying he had a good game if Xavi hooked him much earlier for Fermin.

His fitness levels are way out of sync, and we should limit his minutes and appearances so he can reach the rest of the team. Otherwise we are doing nobody any favours.

M3ls

He was always so slow and I always pointed it out.

When I look at his game, his facial expression, his movement, I get the feeling that the day before the match he unloaded cars all night.

And I always had this feeling when watching him play.
Yep

Gnidrologist

Really bad apart of some neat wiggles as always. He's obviously not match fit, which is another Xavi blunder. Should have swapped Fermin in for him early in the second half to add energy and pace. I still believe in him, but under another coach, who will not stick him as a second striker role, which he is completely lost in. Should be distributer from deep. Gundogan would be more suited for AM. Even Iniesta started his early years from deeper positions and became GOAT AM later in his career, when got his max mojo working. His neat ball control would be much needed to help FDJ instead of standing like a tree between the lines in final third all the time, almost never receiving ball in advance position.

Home of Barca Fans