7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Devils

[tw]949050445871353856[/tw]

If you read the comments under even their fans seem more sensible than Klopp and acknowledge they do the same to Southhampton every year.

Klopp is such a slimy little prick.

FCBfan22

Maybe Liverpool FC's minority owner called LeBron James can give Klopp some insight how it is to have an unhappy player on the team, as he went through that this summer.

raskolnikov

Liverpool fans are deluded as hell. They are living in the past and cant accept that they are two tiers below us nowadays. We even surpass them overall.
Like some has been millionaire with an unjust attitude.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Trapp is worse than mignolet

He's slightly better, but still kinda shit.

I don't get why Liverpool went after Karius when they could've signed Fahrmann or Timo Horn. Both of them been knocking on the door of the German NT and both arguably deserve a 3rd spot ahead of Leno.

Karius was never close.

bismp

As a Barca fan,i think that i am quite excited with the prospect of Coutinho's transfer.He is not the ideal Barca midfielder IMO(i'd like a player like Modric or Verratti more),but he can and will improve the team a lot!So...fingers crossed!

Though,remember...nothing is certain until the official announcement.

However,i can see the Liverpool fans' point of view too.Liverpool is undoubtedly one of the most historic clubs ever.They may not be elite at the moment,but still they have a top-20 team in the world at the moment.Furthermore,i haven't followed Coutinho's career closely,but if i recall correctly,he was deemed as a flop at Inter and really broke out as a star at Liverpool.Sure,Barca is among the top-5 strongest teams at the moment,the greatest team of the past decade,one of the most historic clubs ever...plus you don't get the chance to play with the GOAT everyday...But,that said,it displeases me watching players like Coutinho or Dembele creating huge tantrums and disrespecting their clubs and the fans in such a way.It sure tells a thing about loyalty in modern football.

Imagine if Messi did such a thing back in 2007 or if let's say Bob had a similar behavior now.We've been extremely dominant the past decade,which means that no star player really ever wanted to leave us.We were the ones who decided who comes and who departs from the team.The only exception was Neymar.Imagine being a a historic club which competes for titles,but still your star players viewed you as a stepping stone for something greater.

That's the reason most people prefer La Masia stars.But,we all know how that story turned out...

Anyway,i'll still support Dembele and Coutinho(if he indeed comes),but i hope that you get my point..

The whole point of this post is that i feel it's inappropriate to make fun of Liverpool.They are a historic club which has lost their glory.But a moment will come soon,when we'll share the same fate(like Milan,Inter,Liverpool etc).

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Nike should be pretty happy. Second Best Brazilian player(Pau 1st obv) joining Barcelona given how huge and influential they are in Brazil.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I wonder what Neymar thinks with Barcelona doing well without him and his two mates from Brazil joining barca

Home of Barca Fans