7 - Ferran Torres

JamDav1982

He was ok.. not bad.

Barca could barely get ball through midfield to the front line at times and Pedri gave him some fucking stupid balls when other players in better positions.

Birdy

Made 0 sense AGAIN to play him out and out wide RW after subbing out Lamine.

Either you play him up top or at the half-space with license to detect the free space and storm into, OR you simply bench him.
He is useless there

Elementary stuff that Xavi still fails to see

JamDav1982

Roque should have been on at CF for Lewa and Pedri off earlier for Ferran as second striker.

Movement on front of Ferran as Pedri offered fuck all in midfield or attack and Bilbao were allowed to push up to easily.

Ferran also presses better than Pedri in there.

Porque

He was decent. But fuck me, did our attack go kapoot as soon as Lamine went off.

That's the bigger issue.

If we can only work with a certain type of wideman, then we should have learned that in year 1 and spent the Raphinha money on another Dembele.

But maybe that wasn't a Xavi call but Laporta spending money and earning commissions with his brochachos.

malvolio

Anyone calling this guy a footballer or "shark" should be perma banned on the spot.

And I don't want to hear about his movement either.

Last edited:

vuji_31

That miss yesterday showed everything.

He played more than 100 games as an attacker and scored 20 goals.

These are embarrassing numbers for midfielder. That is like 5 goals per season.

Also consider that he can't dribble, pass, or create something on his own.

I would sack Xavi just because of singing this idiot, thining he is worth of 60mil, when you could sign Julian Araujo for 20mil

JohnN

he is not a top finisher, but on his day will score. he has good runs behind. he can marginally dribble but not well enough for mid to top tier defenders. in the current market, a 50m player.

vuji_31

he is not a top finisher, but on his day will score. he has good runs behind. he can marginally dribble but not well enough for mid to top tier defenders. in the current market, a 50m player.
His day is once in a year and he is our starting winger who is slow, can't dribble or score.

Home of Barca Fans