2 - João Cancelo

companyofcules

There's a reason he cannot seem to establish himself as a long-term option at any of the clubs he's been at.

He starts off strong then completely goes off the boil and eventually clashes with his coaches and he's off somewhere else. I can't deny his attacking talents but when he's off form he's just a liability.

I mean if Pep Guardiola had enough of him, I'm not sure how we could "Fix" Him.
Defensive wingers is a scam of Pep to not replace proper stars in attack. It can work against Eibar up to Sevilla.
Then there are those teams who have stars that can laugh their ass at Alba, Alves, Cancelo and other lost souls.

Fullbacks should defend it's in their name
If they are part time Ronaldinho as a surplus then you are lucky.

Gazzznigga

Defensive wingers is a scam of Pep to not replace proper stars in attack. It can work against Eibar up to Sevilla.
Then there are those teams who have stars that can laugh their ass at Alba, Alves, Cancelo and other lost souls.

Fullbacks should defend it's in their name
If they are part time Ronaldinho as a surplus then you are lucky.
The Coach should be able to see it all the time instead of playing same way and expecting surprising results.

khaled_a_d

Cancelo isn't the guy to play those games (PSG & RM) because he can be easily exposed in defense. He was that way since he was a youngster in Valancia.
He is a guy you use to beat smaller teams in the league, and in that he is very good.

If Balde was healthy, Cancelo season would have been great tbh. He should have been a rotation for both Kounde and Balde depending on the opponent.

There is nothing new we learned from the past week tbh.

Home of Barca Fans