14 - João Félix

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I enjoy this one though.

Can’t wait to see Atlético react when we send him back :lol:

Both Atletico and Man City will be very happy when we loan Felix and Cancelo again with an obligatory purchase in 2025. At least that's what the latest reports suggest we want to try.

Devils

Legitimately cannot believe how bad this guy is.

Atletico Madrid must have thought they were signing the next Messi when they shelled out 130m for this guy, instead they got the next Bojan Krkic.

JohnN

Have Barcelona at some point in time, enlisted the services of all the high profile flops in football?
This is a rare scouting achievement.

khaled_a_d

Felix isn't a flop here by any mean.
He cost us less than half a million, he has 16 goal contribution in just over 2K minutes. Those are solid number.
He is frustrating player, but this is an absolutely bargain deal for us.

Porque

Agreed. He has been a world better than keeping Ansu for example.

Just that he probably wont be worth his salary cap impact next season.

But after his wage lowering at Atleti, I'm unsure how far his real wage will be from how much LaLiga calculated for us this season. Maybe not much.

khaled_a_d

Agreed. He has been a world better than keeping Ansu for example.

Just that he probably wont be worth his salary cap impact next season.

But after his wage lowering at Atleti, I'm unsure how far his real wage will be from how much LaLiga calculated for us this season. Maybe not much.

4M salary cap hit for Felix is good tbh.
Context matters tbh, players like Rafinha used to have bigger cap hit. 4M cap hit is for an above average player for midtable team, or end of the bench player in Barca.

Now, if this is the cost of a new loan, do it.
If it is North of 8M, move on. Between those numbers you gauge the market for cheaper alternatives (should be done anyway).

Under any circumstances, it should be always a dry loan.

Home of Barca Fans