Positive Thinking Cules

maz

I walk the line
The Positive Thinking Cules (PTC) movement is universal...however i thought i should make a topic about it here to explain it all. It started on Jan 2008 when the club was going through a bad patch and many cules were bitching about anything and everything. I decided what they needed was a place where anything positive that happened at the club could be talked about. So I created PTC. You can join and leave PTC whenever you wish. Its just a way to rally all the positivity about fcb in one place, but to try and spread that positivity amongst as many cules as possible.

força barça!

The PTC 10 commandements:

1 Do not support any team other than Barcelona (although admiration for a lowly team like Lewes FC is allowed)
2 Have some sort of PTC-related image/quote in your signature
3 Do not talk about negative things related to Barcelona in the PTC topic
4 Keep the matchday holy. If watching the game on tv, allow yourself adequate time to purchase and prepare nachos, pizza, lager etc.
5 Honour joan gamper and maz - the father of the club and the father of PTC respectively
6 Do not murder a fellow PTC member
7 Do not covet your neighbour's team (in other words...if madrid are doing better than barcelona do not wish you were a madridista. Barcelona's time to shine will come)
8 Support the team and make sure u do your best to the keep up with the events of the game whether it is at the camp nou, on television, on the radio or live updates
9 Spread the word of PTC worldwide
10 Keep the faith!

One example of a PTC logo is the one in my signature. To put the same logo in your signature, type the following into your signature (To do this, click Control Panel, then click Profile and go to "edit signature"):

[ img ]http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/1613/faith2ql8.jpg[ /img ] but delete the spaces in the img tags.

Of course you can have any logo or even just a PTC phrase in your signature.

maz

I walk the line
Ill start off and talk about the obvious reasons for positivity at the moment. We are top of the league by an impressive 6 points. We have the best defensive record in la liga. We have the best attacking record in la liga. We finished top of our CL group. We are playing beautiful football. We have messi, we have eto'o, we have iniesta, we have puyol, we have xavi, and so on. We are clearing our debts this season.

Lets bring in the new year in style and get victories against madrid and villarreal!

Evil

Shabazz
Thanx for reopening this maz ! I always had that picture on my sig :cool:

and since I´m the first one who replied, I declare myself Vice-President :lol:

maz

I walk the line
haha evil there is no VP im afraid! Although it would be great if u could join PTC and help get this movement started here :cool:

Evil

Shabazz
La Liga
We are 1st, 6 points away from Villareal, and 9 points away from Madrid, strongest attack, strongest defense, least defeats, most wins, most impressive football, Valdes has the best goalkeeper ratio, and Eto'o is the top scorer with 14 goals.

Champions League
We are 1st as well, we more victories than any other team, we have the strongest attack, and the top scorer is in our team, Lionel Messi with 5 goals.

Spanish Cup
We managed to beat Benidorm (maybe it's not a great thing for some people) but bigger clubs like Real Madrid and Villareal have crashed out of the tournament.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
I don't know how to join but.. I JUST DID!

ok, so you want to hear positives?

1. We have Xavi, Euro 2008's king.
2. We have messi, king of the world.
3. We have Eto'o, best striking rate we've seen for ages.
4. We have a coach who worked with our youth team last season, so he knows every player and his ability should the circumstances arrive and we need players duo to injuries.
5. We use rotation which leaves nobody untouchable, thus preventing media crap like Messidependia (which has already appeard).
6. We got Great upcomers, such as: Bojan-Pique-Caceres-Basquets-Pedro
7. This season we are no joke in the air, we haven't conceeded one goal from air (apart from yesterdays second against Shakhtar).
8. We can win without our key players.

There are much more positive things this season

Evil

Shabazz
I can only move it, I can't sticky topics for some reason, I'll ask Bojan to do that. Thanx again, this will be a great thread !

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
FCBNOF said:
I don't know how to join but.. I JUST DID!

ok, so you want to hear positives?

1. We have Xavi, Euro 2008's king.
2. We have messi, king of the world.
3. We have Eto'o, best striking rate we've seen for ages.
4. We have a coach who worked with our youth team last season, so he knows every player and his ability should the circumstances arrive and we need players duo to injuries.
5. We use rotation which leaves nobody untouchable, thus preventing media crap like Messidependia (which has already appeard).
6. We got Great upcomers, such as: Bojan-Pique-Caceres-Basquets-Pedro
7. This season we are no joke in the air, we haven't conceeded one goal from air (apart from yesterdays second against Shakhtar).
8. We can win without our key players.

There are much more positive things this season

Let's get back to topic!

Home of Barca Fans