England

impeh

Hi, its me..
Cn-uqD7WAAERzUr.jpg

it happened

Jenks

It's an absolutely moronic decision in my opinion, such a needless dismissal. All they had to do was give him a slap on the wrists, make him make a public apology, and a year from now no one would give two shits about any of this. Now the senior and U21 qualification campaigns are thrown into chaos and for what? So the FA can buy the short-term PR breathing room they need? It's farcical.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's an absolutely moronic decision in my opinion, such a needless dismissal. All they had to do was give him a slap on the wrists, make him make a public apology, and a year from now no one would give two shits about any of this. Now the senior and U21 qualification campaigns are thrown into chaos and for what? So the FA can buy the short-term PR breathing room they need? It's farcical.

Was Big Sam even the right choice for the job to begin with?

JamDav1982

They had to sack him.

Would be a farce to have the England manager taking money on how to get round rules set by the FA on third party transfers.

The only person to blame is the fat greedy twat Allardyce himself.

As Vince Mcmahon might say 'Sam screwed Sam'.

Jenks

They had to sack him.

Would be a farce to have the England manager taking money on how to get round rules set by the FA on third party transfers.

He didn't take the deal, in fact throughout the recordings he repeats that he has to run it all by the FA before he agrees to anything. Who is it exactly that should care about any of this?

JamDav1982

He didn't take the deal, in fact throughout the recordings he repeats that he has to run it all by the FA before he agrees to anything. Who is it exactly that should care about any of this?

Why does he accept he has to step down then if he did nothing wrong?

Your opinion on it seems to differ from vast majority who accept he fucked up and had to go. Allardyce included.

Home of Barca Fans