Lliga | Round 6: FC Barcelona - UD Las Palmas 2-1

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
This is not how you respond after a thrashing against Celta. Disappointing stuff, really.

slvtn

Really bad game. That referee made some really bad decisions as well. That won't be too much of a successful season if it goes on like that,especially with Messi being injured.
Munir wasn't too bad, but both, he and Sandro won't fix that issue.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Really bad performance, thank God we got the win as our team started to shit their pants in the last minutes as so many times before.

gasgas

i hope we are able to register arda, if we do, no more munir or sandro for me
busi
raki...........ini
..........................arda...
...............suarez........neymar

should line up

Altomonte

This referee really tried his best to favor Las Palmas. I admire how Suarez kept his cool. First he was pulled by his shirt - no action, then he got a yellow card for a minor offense. Also Mascherano's yellow card was undeserved.

Altomonte

Ter Stegen played well today - deserved a clean sheet. How many OG's has Piqué caused for Barça? But he played better today than against Celta Vigo.

silvia

We could have lost 4-1 if Nolito was in Laspalmas. Defense is not good enough. I think barca must give zero chance at home to a team like las palmas.
How many 1 on 1 did barca gave to the opponent? i didn't count but it is huge problem.
and finishing needs some more practice. needs to share prior rules between players.
Good to see Munir and Sandro have shooting chance but those need more accuracy.

Darko

We weren't that bad, our main issue was missing easy chances, we could have been 5-0 up by the time they scored.

Home of Barca Fans