Neymar Jr. - v5

Devils

Well we are just happy to sign one of the best player in the world , why we shouldn't be ? No substance right now maybe , but i feel like the CL is ours to lose

Because of Neymar?

I mean come on dude, Emery is still your manager. Dude is a joke.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Dude I actually have the pride to support my hometown club, not my fault you come from a non-existent country regarding football !

Hometown club since 2010 or 2011? Well, guess not everyone choose to be a glory hunter :lol:

Pride yourself with that. All you got anyway. Not like you win anything lol.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Blackmail ? How ? The same way Verratti blackmailed us ? LOL

There's no release clauses in France, don't you understand that by now ?

His father will do everything to get him a better contract but of course, you guys have too much of it you don't really care.

Hometown club since 2010 or 2011? Well, guess not everyone choose to be a glory hunter :lol:

You support Barcelona from Norway and you call me a glory hunter ? LOL

I actually support PSG from long enough to remember us throwing you out of Champion's League to go to semi-finals in 1995. But there was no Messi back then, so I guess you just supported Milan or something ;)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Oh, a supporter from 1000 miles away ! How does it feel to support a club you have actually gone to see play maybe 2 or 3 times in your life ?

So PSG has supporters in Paris only? I see, understandable, who else in the world would be drawn to a club like that...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You support Barcelona from Norway and you call me a glory hunter ? LOL

I actually support PSG from long enough to remember us throwing you out of Champion's League to go to semi-finals in 1995. But there was no Messi back then, so I guess you just supported Milan or something ;)

And you ended up with what? Losing again.

PSG's story. Always flatter to deceive.

Like blowing away a 4-0 lead. ;)

spark

Well we are just happy to sign one of the best player in the world , why we shouldn't be ? No substance right now maybe , but i feel like the CL is ours to lose

LOL. Please reach a modern semifinal first before talking.

CatalinR10

Keep sweating boys! So much salt! :D

dude , listen here. If neymar leaves to your club it's the end for the Barca board. New people will come in , hopefully competent ones , who will have 300 mil to spend wiselly. We will have a better midfield and a verry good offensive line. We would get rid of the money whore snake that Neymar's father is and all the negative vibes Neymar and his entourage brings every transfer period.

As much as a good player Neymar is , the positive aspects of his departure will balance the negative ones.

And what's with ,,Keep sweating boys! So much salt! " ? Barca is a top elite club with identity , 100 years ahead of PSG. There's not many reasons why Barca fans should be salty. Maybe , just maybe when your club will win a treble , after another 2 - 3 bilion invested in the team , you will have better comebacks than some typical 12 yo dank meme poster.

Home of Barca Fans