Neymar Jr. - v5

spark

Deal's done according to Paris U!!!

[tw]888381728666025985[/tw]

And people here were saying that we wouldn't be able to buy any world class player....

Your captain is a crybaby, your coach can only win middle tier cups and you're going to buy a guy who wants to be a celebrity more than a successful footballer. Weak mentalities united to make PSG a powerhouse? Its not going to happen. That 6-1 in 3 minutes told the world enough about what type of club PSG is.

Raketa10

And people here were saying that we wouldn't be able to buy any world class player....

LoooL he ain't goint go PSG. It's just a show. I am willing to bet he will stay.
But you did sign 34 year old Alves :lol: that is a limit for you. :lol:

CatalinR10

If it's legit and he's gone ,
Congrats man , well deserved , you deserve eachother.

Well that would have been logic with everything going on with Veratti at PSG but who knew there were such big money whores as Neymar Sr who would send his own kid to an average club just for some extra $$$ , and such a pussy weak no back spine football player like Neymar who doesn't know what he wants and only listens to his entourage.

Get ready to get blackmailed year after year by his father for more money and to transfer average brazil players just that Neymar feels at home but I guess in the end u don't care about that since your club is run by rich quataris who make the club have no identity.

Lutece FC

Btw fuck Rosell even more. Got us into bed with Qatar who low balled us for years with their sponsorship now want to take one of our star players. Literally Nothing good came out of our relations with Qatar. Whats worst is people still associate us with the country even though they're gone.

Sharia 4 Barca :lol:

If it's legit and he's gone ,
Congrats man , well deserved , you deserve eachother.

Well that would have been logic with everything going on with Veratti at PSG but who knew there were such big money whores as Neymar Sr who would send his own kid to an average club just for some extra $$$ , and such a pussy weak no back spine football player like Neymar who doesn't know what he wants and only listens to his entourage.

Get ready to get blackmailed year after year by his father for more money and to transfer average brazil players just that Neymar feels at home but I guess in the end u don't care about that since your club is run by rich quataris who make the club have no identity.

Blackmail ? How ? The same way Verratti blackmailed us ? LOL

There's no release clauses in France, don't you understand that by now ?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Oh, a supporter from 1000 miles away ! How does it feel to support a club you have actually gone to see play maybe 2 or 3 times in your life ?

More than that actually.

How does it feel to support a club that's been irrelevant most of its history and is still irrelevant in European Football?

Did you watch your team lose in the CL all these years? Must have been amazing to watch it live!

Vauk

Banned
Ahhh the swath of PSG fans bombarding this board now...

I don't know why you guys are so proud of yourselves, other than flaunting oil money, what else do you have? No substance whatsoever.

Well we are just happy to sign one of the best player in the world , why we shouldn't be ? No substance right now maybe , but i feel like the CL is ours to lose

More than that actually.

How does it feel to support a club that's been irrelevant most of its history and is still irrelevant in European Football?

Dude I actually have the pride to support my hometown club, not my fault you come from a non-existent country regarding football !

Home of Barca Fans