CL 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United 4-0 agg.

Vilarrubi

We'd probably knock out United either way, but imo we should always play on the front foot at home, at least until we get a serious advantage. Defending slim leads is not the right tactic for this team on Camp Nou.

Agreed I just don't wanna run the risk of that. Also putting 3+ goals past United will be sweet.

jairzinho

Trying to defend the lead could be a big mistake. We should play positive and look to control possession. The first goal will be crucial. If we score early we could really embarrass them.

FC B

We'd probably knock out United either way, but imo we should always play on the front foot at home, at least until we get a serious advantage. Defending slim leads is not the right tactic for this team on Camp Nou.

Yeah, this should be the final rehearsal for the Liverpool game at Camp Nou, we need to score at least 2 or three at home to have a good chance at Anfield.

delancey

We should go into the game and attack, attack, attack. This small team mindset by Valverde is unacceptable, especially considering that we have the best player of all time + one of the most expensive and talented squads in the world.

Prediction: 3-1

Givenchy

the away goal we got will be crucial. United will have to come out of their shell sooner or later and Dembele will be ready to pounce

serghei

Just saw we got Felix Brych at the whistle. Great news. I can see United finishing with 10. I'm gonna place a bet on a red card for them.

Man doesn't give a shit if it's min 20 or so. Two yellows it's a red all the same.

Neymessi

I got a new perspective during shower and I am not nervous about this at all

If we lose in these circumstances to Manu there is no way a humilation is not happening in semis so it will be a blessing in disguise

PhilS

Don't know if Dembele is ready. He did not look too sharp vs. Huesca. Either way, he plays 30 minutes or he plays 60 minutes, not a huge difference.

I'm just glad that Valverde can pick starters for this game between Semedo/Roberto, Arthur/Vidal, and Coutinho/Dembele. All are strong options, good to have the depth.

The big question is whether the Man U press will be as effective this game as last game. If so, Man U might again perform over their heads, lose to Barca only 1-0 in this game. More likely, 3-0 this game.

Neymessi

I have a feeling EV will play both Busquets and Vidal and play defensive right from the whistle. If we go 1-0 up, I can definitely see a bus being parked.

serghei

I think we'll play like vs Lyon. On the front foot most of the time, but with some periods where we will suffer a bit. I think it's not a totally bad idea to play on the counter as long as United need more than 1 goal. It's defending slim leads I have a big problem with, because the margins are so damn small that any mistake in defense can ruin our CL campaign.

Home of Barca Fans